This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Shovel Knight
ND92 Apr 4, 2013 @ 9:56am
Question about the Kickstarter backing
(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!)

I know I want to purchase this and would like to do it now to help with reaching stretch goals. You seem like the real deal and I love the interaction with fans.

I am confused with the differences between the $10/$15 tier.

Ideally I want to get this on Steam, but I see the game is in it's greenlighting phase and so I didn't know if my 10 only got me a standard (serviceless) copy.

I am under the impression to prepurchase for steam I would need to chip in $15 since it allows you to choose your preferred platform.

Thanks guys
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 4, 2013 @ 11:51am 
Hello there. Don't worry, the process isn't as clean as we would like either! Thank you for taking an interest in the adventures of Shovel Knight!

At the $10 backer tier, we will send you a plain old PC version. Just an executable that sits in a folder somewhere on your computer.

At the $15 backer tier, we will send out a poll asking which version you would like. The planned options would be 3DS, Wii U, Steam (if Greenlit), or DRM-free PC. If you are hoping to receive a Steam version of the game from your Kickstarter pledge then this would be the tier to match.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50