This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shovel Knight
Nintendude92 Apr 4, 2013 @ 9:56am
Question about the Kickstarter backing
(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!)

I know I want to purchase this and would like to do it now to help with reaching stretch goals. You seem like the real deal and I love the interaction with fans.

I am confused with the differences between the $10/$15 tier.

Ideally I want to get this on Steam, but I see the game is in it's greenlighting phase and so I didn't know if my 10 only got me a standard (serviceless) copy.

I am under the impression to prepurchase for steam I would need to chip in $15 since it allows you to choose your preferred platform.

Thanks guys
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 4, 2013 @ 11:51am 
Hello there. Don't worry, the process isn't as clean as we would like either! Thank you for taking an interest in the adventures of Shovel Knight!

At the $10 backer tier, we will send you a plain old PC version. Just an executable that sits in a folder somewhere on your computer.

At the $15 backer tier, we will send out a poll asking which version you would like. The planned options would be 3DS, Wii U, Steam (if Greenlit), or DRM-free PC. If you are hoping to receive a Steam version of the game from your Kickstarter pledge then this would be the tier to match.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50