This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Shovel Knight
The Drizzle Jan 11, 2014 @ 3:53pm
Future Campaigns
Hey, I know it's unlikely but I am really hoping for maybe future DLC or something to get the campaigns for some of the other knights. Is this completely out of the picture, or is it a potential possibility? None of the knights I voted for got chosen, so I'm already going to have to show their superiority in multiplayer mode. Team Treasure, Propeler, and Black knights!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Jan 29, 2014 @ 4:03pm 
Haha, I like your style! Although I'm personally pulling for Mole Knight too.

Additional campaigns featuring alternate playable knights are certainly not out of the question for us. Especially if a character playstyle really comes alive during Battle Mode. We're making a note to prioritize "stretch goal" related content but what happens after that can go anywhere!
The Drizzle Jan 29, 2014 @ 5:11pm 
That's so awesome. I really can't wait for this game to come out. Is there any way to get alpha access or is that just not an option for anyone?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50