This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Tower of Guns
Kertez Nov 25, 2013 @ 1:18pm
Shortcut to start up the game?
Several times I've had to re-install the game because I just cannot find a shortcut either on my desktop or in any of the files. Is there a way to fix this as it's taking around 5 minutes a time to download it again.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Bloodshot Nov 26, 2013 @ 2:29pm 
:O

Local Disk > UDK (or wherever you originally chose to install it, although iirc this is default) > TOG_BuildV0_63h > Binaries > Win32 >

Right Click UDK (Application file) and create shortcut on desktop.

Can rename UDK to Tower of Guns if you like.
blankslatejoe  [developer] Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:12am 
Thanks for chiming in there, Hashtag--I've been away visiting relatives for the last few days.
Unfortunately, UE3 doesn't make it easy to change WHERE that .exe file lives. Once I get the game onto Steam then it won't make a big difference since your library acts like a shortcut, but I agree that how the .exe location is right now is not really ideal for most players. Thanks for the pre-order!
Kertez Dec 3, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
I forgot to post, Thank you Hashtag you solved my problem.
Also to Joe, I find your game very entertainining, and as a student looking to go into the Gaming Industry you're an inspiration. :D
DIMREAPER Jan 13, 2014 @ 5:46am 
You can add it to your library as a Non-Steam game and play from your Steam library.

You can even make a nifty custom image. :)
CrimsonWhisper Mar 11, 2014 @ 11:35am 
that helped me 2
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50