This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Tower of Guns
Kertez Nov 25, 2013 @ 1:18pm
Shortcut to start up the game?
Several times I've had to re-install the game because I just cannot find a shortcut either on my desktop or in any of the files. Is there a way to fix this as it's taking around 5 minutes a time to download it again.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
SuperPatriot Nov 26, 2013 @ 2:29pm 
:O

Local Disk > UDK (or wherever you originally chose to install it, although iirc this is default) > TOG_BuildV0_63h > Binaries > Win32 >

Right Click UDK (Application file) and create shortcut on desktop.

Can rename UDK to Tower of Guns if you like.
blankslatejoe  [developer] Nov 30, 2013 @ 8:12am 
Thanks for chiming in there, Hashtag--I've been away visiting relatives for the last few days.
Unfortunately, UE3 doesn't make it easy to change WHERE that .exe file lives. Once I get the game onto Steam then it won't make a big difference since your library acts like a shortcut, but I agree that how the .exe location is right now is not really ideal for most players. Thanks for the pre-order!
Kertez Dec 3, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
I forgot to post, Thank you Hashtag you solved my problem.
Also to Joe, I find your game very entertainining, and as a student looking to go into the Gaming Industry you're an inspiration. :D
DIMREAPER Jan 13 @ 5:46am 
You can add it to your library as a Non-Steam game and play from your Steam library.

You can even make a nifty custom image. :)
CrimsonWhisper Mar 11 @ 11:35am 
that helped me 2
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50