This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Tower of Guns
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:56am
Fullscreen problem
Hi I just got the game, and loved what I played. It launched in windowed mode and I dealt with that for the first play through. Then I switched it to fullscreen, and now it launches but won't actually open.

Can someone direct me to what file I need to make the appropriate changes in?

Thanks, and hats off to the dev!

Congrats on the Greenlight!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
fixed it - disregard
blankslatejoe  [developer] Nov 16, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
Glad to hear you fixed it--sorry you had the problem in the first place though. For future visitors: can you explain how you fixed it?

The quickest way I know is to delete any UDK*.ini (but not the Default*.ini) files in the config directory..but that's a bit "brute force". In general I've only seen this be a problem if you have multiple monitors...but there might be something I don't know about.
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
I'm pretty sure it was the file UDKEngine.ini where I found:

[SystemSettingsMobile]

with

Fullscreen=True

The other fields I found that referred to fullscreen already had a value of False. So I figured this must be it, and after changing it to False, it worked again.

Also, I do have a television hooked up to my PC, so that explains that.

Thanks for replying back anyway, and thanks a ton for the game.

It's a solid shooter, everything it claimed to be, and I was delighted to find it had controller support. :D
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50