This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Tower of Guns
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:56am
Fullscreen problem
Hi I just got the game, and loved what I played. It launched in windowed mode and I dealt with that for the first play through. Then I switched it to fullscreen, and now it launches but won't actually open.

Can someone direct me to what file I need to make the appropriate changes in?

Thanks, and hats off to the dev!

Congrats on the Greenlight!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
fixed it - disregard
blankslatejoe  [developer] Nov 16, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
Glad to hear you fixed it--sorry you had the problem in the first place though. For future visitors: can you explain how you fixed it?

The quickest way I know is to delete any UDK*.ini (but not the Default*.ini) files in the config directory..but that's a bit "brute force". In general I've only seen this be a problem if you have multiple monitors...but there might be something I don't know about.
ifthisthenthat Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
I'm pretty sure it was the file UDKEngine.ini where I found:

The other fields I found that referred to fullscreen already had a value of False. So I figured this must be it, and after changing it to False, it worked again.

Also, I do have a television hooked up to my PC, so that explains that.

Thanks for replying back anyway, and thanks a ton for the game.

It's a solid shooter, everything it claimed to be, and I was delighted to find it had controller support. :D
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50