This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Virtual Pool 4
DZUCKER Jul 25 @ 10:51am
This game would be really cool if it had Oculus Rift support.
Add Oculus Rift and even motion controller support for this game and you will see it's popularity jump up I'm sure. Plus you would be providing a whole new kickass experience to this "dying?" :( franchise. I think you could attract thousands of new players just looking for anything to play on their Oculus Rifts. Right now 100,000 rifts have been sold and these are only Dev Kits. When the consumer version comes out, you will be looking at millions of units sold.

I only found out about VP4 when I happened to come across this game on a Youtube video today and at first I even thought the guy made a mistake in the title of his review, I was sure he was reviewing VP3. I'm glad this game is back, but how is it possible that such a well made game is stuck in Greenlight?? I added one more vote if that helps. :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
pooljunky  [developer] Aug 2 @ 6:39pm 
We are going to support the Rift.
Thanks for your vote.
Andrew Aug 8 @ 5:37am 
Oh, wow! Rift support for a pool game is some next level stuff. Can you give any details when it might be available? Would it work in online games as well as offline?
Last edited by Andrew; Aug 8 @ 5:43am
pooljunky  [developer] Aug 12 @ 6:12pm 
I'm not going to commit to a schedule. When we do it, both online and offline will be supported.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50