This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Sandbox
icallmyselfi Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:16pm
Would you make the Humans fun?
I've played than fun game on my Note 10.1 and it is great what this game is coming to PC.

But there is a bug/feature, that is ruin a huge part of game and still easy to fix (for me at least).

There is only ONE z level, so if there is a tree at the midlle of the map - water cant flow through it.
One of humans can't walk thru others and so on.

PLEASE make 4 z-levels for each pixel (on Android version too).

So if i place Wooden/Stone/Metal/any other bar on the screen - all that layers are filled.

But when tree or flower or grass will grow up - it will 'use' only one level, and liquids, Humans, Rabbits etc can pass thru that tree.

P.S. Excuse me for my english.
Last edited by icallmyselfi; Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:17pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
The Sandbox  [developer] Feb 16, 2014 @ 2:24am 
Hello

We appreciate your feedback. We are going to make the humans so much more fun in the upcoming updates!

If you played the latest 1.700 update of the game on iOS, we added controllable Human Avatar and Ninja elements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihe6twsw7Y

This update will be coming shortly to Android and Steam as well!

Thank you
Arnas The Xenomorph Mar 5, 2014 @ 11:46am 
Yay
sniperboss9 Mar 20, 2014 @ 1:12pm 
my upload was on the video (=
LordEmerald Apr 22, 2014 @ 2:30am 
Why is that the Android updates are waaaaayyyyy later than the IPad updates? Don't you love us, the Android Users? D':
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50