This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Few
Kuiper Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:54am
yes.. but at what price?
I would buy this game if it was cross platform and cheap. For me a price of 8.99 EUR seems fair, but i would probally wait for a offer on the game :) Would be fun to have on a tablet as well
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
blackmoondev  [developer] Mar 3, 2013 @ 7:53am 
The price is not determined yet - but it would definitely be within the range you said (perhaps even cheaper). The tablet version is a next big thing after releasing desktop version.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)BrettIlluminati Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
i wouldnt pay more then $3.00 personaly, but maybe it could go for 5.00?
Last edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)BrettIlluminati; Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:58pm
blackmoondev  [developer] Mar 4, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
Oh, I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of special deals where you would be able to buy "the Few" for even less than $3 :)
russonc Mar 5, 2013 @ 7:06pm 
Less than $3....get real....a movie costs nearly $10 for 2 hours of entertainment. This will certainly be worth more than that!. I just hope you get the funds you need to complete this. I am really looking forward to it as there has not been a good turn based WWII air war game since the old Avalon Hill games like Flight Commander 2 and Over the Riech which is on amazon.com for $!99.00 each!

(Sorry Brett the Fancy Man,) I just want this game to come out and earn Black Moon some money to keep up the good work!...

I would certainly pay $10 to $20 US for this ! (I'd pay less as well if you let me!!) How about a pre-release price with beta access !!!
bjornly.legal Mar 8, 2013 @ 10:38am 
You had me at the gestures for formations. Beta access would or a demo would really help to show this off.
Xune Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
I'm seeing similarities between this and Door Kickers, the current number one on Grenlight. Don't sell your game short, what you need now is a good demo and some publicity.
Last edited by Xune; Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:14pm
TahtiKissa! Apr 29 @ 12:14pm 
Maube 3€-5€ would be my rate from this game :)!Keep going the game is good!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50