This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
The Few
Kuiper Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:54am
yes.. but at what price?
I would buy this game if it was cross platform and cheap. For me a price of 8.99 EUR seems fair, but i would probally wait for a offer on the game :) Would be fun to have on a tablet as well
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
blackmoondev  [developer] Mar 3, 2013 @ 7:53am 
The price is not determined yet - but it would definitely be within the range you said (perhaps even cheaper). The tablet version is a next big thing after releasing desktop version.
I'm Bateman Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
i wouldnt pay more then $3.00 personaly, but maybe it could go for 5.00?
Last edited by I'm Bateman; Mar 3, 2013 @ 12:58pm
blackmoondev  [developer] Mar 4, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
Oh, I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of special deals where you would be able to buy "the Few" for even less than $3 :)
russonc Mar 5, 2013 @ 7:06pm 
Less than $3....get real....a movie costs nearly $10 for 2 hours of entertainment. This will certainly be worth more than that!. I just hope you get the funds you need to complete this. I am really looking forward to it as there has not been a good turn based WWII air war game since the old Avalon Hill games like Flight Commander 2 and Over the Riech which is on amazon.com for $!99.00 each!

(Sorry Brett the Fancy Man,) I just want this game to come out and earn Black Moon some money to keep up the good work!...

I would certainly pay $10 to $20 US for this ! (I'd pay less as well if you let me!!) How about a pre-release price with beta access !!!
bjorntsushiro Mar 8, 2013 @ 10:38am 
You had me at the gestures for formations. Beta access would or a demo would really help to show this off.
Xune Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
I'm seeing similarities between this and Door Kickers, the current number one on Grenlight. Don't sell your game short, what you need now is a good demo and some publicity.
Last edited by Xune; Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:14pm
Fylander Apr 29, 2014 @ 12:14pm 
Maube 3€-5€ would be my rate from this game :)!Keep going the game is good!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50