This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
Skeletal Bystander Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:20pm
New Zoe pretty, BUT needs something special.
In TLJ, Zoe had a unique outfit that is definitely missing in Chapters. The nose piercing and double earrings were a nice touch but I feel it's not enough. I'd say bring back some of the outfits old elements, such as the unique necklace and the small belt pouch except not the pants or the shirt. I feel that in Chapters she should be wearing a fur-lined leather jacket like the one shown in this sketch:

http://alternativemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/zoecastilloconceptart.jpg?w=500&h=352

and maybe some type of long-sleeved shirt and maybe cargo pants. Give her some badass shoes, too.

The other thing I'm bothered about is her hair. It's too tightly pulled back, and the messiness is lacking. Please fix this D:
Last edited by Skeletal Bystander; Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:23pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Irish__Chick Jun 20, 2013 @ 2:55am 
Better voice acting a must for me, sorry but there it is.
Skeletal Bystander Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:16am 
I didn't think the voice actor conveyed what Zoe was saying very well but I hope they don't go and change the voice actor. I just hope she does better.
Sj Jul 3, 2013 @ 11:26pm 
Gotta remember most of the character models and voices you are seeing in this early footage are mostly placeholders or unfinished. Prettying things up usually happens gradually over time.
Skeletal Bystander Jul 5, 2013 @ 3:53pm 
I can understand that but coming out with the trailer made me a little antsy and just wanted to get this message out.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50