This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Elemental World Part 1:Rise Of The Guardians
wiseowlstudios  [developer] Jun 1, 2013 @ 11:11pm
Questing on starting alphas
How many starting quests would people want to get started in the game.
The quests currently are generic talk,collect and kill
Currently there will be 2-3 areas and around 3-4 dungeons
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Quickhand69er Sep 2, 2013 @ 4:00am 
That all depends on how long it will take to finish them. If you can finish them all in 1 hour and no crafting or anything else to do after questing its gona get boreing realy fast. You could make some repetable missions that rewards you with crafting materials. That would extend its life untill more updates come out. So realy in my opinion it dont matter if its 3 or 50. Matters in how long will it take to finish them.
wiseowlstudios  [developer] Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:14am 
ok thanks so far i think there is 5 (3 are kill same mob but differant amounts eg 1 is kill 5,10,25 etc) the mob also has one vary rare chance (something like 0.5%) to drop a spell to turn you into a bird so you can fly round the map
Quickhand69er Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
I love kill quests. Not to fond of killing for droped items tho. Repetable kill quests where you kill more and more is good. Thank you for putting your time and effort into this game.
Last edited by Quickhand69er; Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:41pm
wiseowlstudios  [developer] Sep 4, 2013 @ 12:33am 
np and right now it a one person team and bugs are poping up all the time (most are just from using basic software instead of pro so that fixable with sales) but it just needs people to support the game while it trys get rid of bugs etc (one bug is npcs cant have more then one quest without doing at once).
After there enough content etc i want to upgrade the combat systems to be more fluid and have combos etc as well as timed quests eg kill 10 dragons in 10 miniutes etc
Most of the issues will be fixed soon but could take a month or two (person who made the scripts for me gone on holiday for few weeks and no in house scripter)
upgradeing the software and a patcher system is one the first upgrades and should only need about 200-230 sales (while on sale) to get enough to upgrade it.
wiseowlstudios  [developer] Sep 4, 2013 @ 3:35am 
I am to try get a few quests or new items made a week once the patcher is made
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50