This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Planet Explorers
DiceDizzle Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:47pm
This game needs to be Released !!!*!!!
Seriously,It should be out on Early Access.Look's like a whole lot of fun.I really want to buy this game.

Steam needs to stop slacking off!
Last edited by DiceDizzle; Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:47pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
DiceDizzle Jul 4, 2013 @ 5:23pm 
SlaYu [The Hunting Party] Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:33am 
be patient :D although it would be nice if it comes out soon ya :D
DiceDizzle Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
Patient?? I hear its suppose to be coming out late 2014.
oOHuxiOo Jul 17, 2013 @ 5:15am 
calm down and buy the alpha as far as i know they'll give you the opportunity to add the game to your steam account later.
benzilla3 Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
@DiceDizzle it is actually coming out later 2013, not 2014 :P

Also I really agree this game is too good to be hiding in the shadows :P
DiceDizzle Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
+1 Llama Lord.And thanks for heads up.Good to hear its 2013 and Yes it actually shouldnt be hidden. I've written to the Devs about purchasing the game but they haven't replied im sure their busy. I was thinking of trying to purchase the Alpha via Kick starter?? I just don't know if its still active to purchase it from there considering they kick started a while ago. I did though download the free Demo which they have.And its fun even though its still somewhat empty.Was cool creating vehicles.
[B]-Lt Karnage Aug 23, 2013 @ 10:44am 
They don't want to put it in steam before they are proud of it as some people doesn't understand what alpha mean. But you can have it throught there site as I do :)
Note there is still the demo (free) but you could have or will have the possibility to preorder it, check the site for more info.

Important note : as it' done now, each new version require you delete the old one (save too) so you need to redo all at each new version (I don't speak of the demo as it's not updated right now). And you need to download again all the stuff for each new version (patch don't work with the unity engine something like that) so it will not work for steam for now.
Last edited by [B]-Lt Karnage; Aug 23, 2013 @ 10:48am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50