This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Planet Explorers
DieViezeFrits Feb 19 @ 6:46am
multiplayer?
hey guys, I was thinking about buying this game with a few friends but we don't know if multiplayer is fully functional, like doing the full story mode in multiplayer. Does anyone know if that's possible?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Elenoe Feb 19 @ 10:36am 
multiplayer is there and working. It's however like one version behind single player features.

Story mode is not available in MP atm. (coop). And it won't be there soon. They said the funds are limited and completing the game (more features and story mode itself) has to take priority. It was also said that after that they may try to do coop MP, but it is quite hard to do open world RPG story coop.

So adventure MP it is for now.
Last edited by Elenoe; Feb 19 @ 10:38am
caidicus Mar 2 @ 1:41am 
On a side note, the adventure multiplayer is quite excellent. They're currently working on making blueprint vehicles and stuff work in multiplayer.

They may already have that in there, as it's possible that I'm a bit behind on my awareness of updates.

All the same, the game is a heck of a lot of fun to play in multiplayer, with there being all the tools and environment to support the kind of persistent play that people have come to love in Minecraft.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50