This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Eleusis
Live_2_Win Sep 28, 2013 @ 8:43am
Any good?
Marks out of 10? Is it relatively finished/bug free?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
SuperPatriot Oct 13, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
I only made it through I think about half the game. I just couldn't bare to play more. There is an excessive amount of backtracking. In fact, they could change the name to simply "Backtrackusis". Default walk speed is so slow you will probably will only use autorun. That doesn't make any of the distances you have to traverse any less annoying.

Some of the puzzles, or things you have to figure out, aren't done very well. I facepalmed a few times at the bad attempts to make you think. I have nothing positive to say at how some of the usables fit together into the environment for "solutions". It's not that they're counter-intuitive, it's just that they're not good, and oftentimes repetetive.

I wouldn't recommend this unless you've played through just about everything else like it and you still are bored. Even then bring some coffee and a strong amount of patience, along with the foreknowledge that this journey doesn't last very long, if you can even stomach completing it.
Last edited by SuperPatriot; Oct 13, 2013 @ 7:53pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50