This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

INFRA
Paper Guy Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:16pm
Game Genres...
On your main Steam Greenlight page, you guys indicate that this game will be an adventure and puzzle game. But what I saw from the alpha gameplay trailer, it seems as if this game will be in the horror genre too. Is this true?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Lukrieg  [developer] Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
It really depends on what you consider to be a horror game. INFRA will contain no monsters or supernatural happenings. It uses the natural environment to add tension to moments. In the alpha teaser the main source of tension is the fact that the roof is caving in around the player. For many people, this is enough to get their blood flowing and could be considered horrifying.

If you are referring to the earlier gameplay trailer that is not on our Greenlight page which depicts a startling image at the end I could see how it would be interpreted as a traditional horror game. However, that trailer was made earlier on in development and that last moment was done more out of fun for the team. We have tossed around ideas of perhaps making a more horror based expansion to INFRA but that isn't a priority for us currently.
[Paragon] Puck Norris Mar 8 @ 6:42am 
I can see this game wont be a horror game in the traditional sense, the fear it generates will be much more real world and subtle.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50