This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

SCP : Wander
Doomtodeath Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:45am
Ideas for improvements
This is your game, So you can completely ignore this if you want... But i just thought i would tell you some of my ideas for this game! :D

1:Flash light

2:Better models

3:Maybe you could add someone watching you through this high up glass room like in portal.

4:Working elevator

5:You should spread this games word around, Like me! :D Im telling my friends! Yay

Stay awesome :) I love your game!
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Saito Fox  [developer] Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:31am 
1:Flash light
No sorry. there will be a latern though.

2:Better models
we are currently inproving the models. as you see in the latest update Picture.
also please be aware graphics do not make a game.

3:Maybe you could add someone watching you through this high up glass room like in portal.
please elaborate.

4:Working elevator
NO... i thought i would leave the elevator broken, might be a fun to do. im kidding, yes il fix the elevator.

5:You should spread this games word around, Like me! :D Im telling my friends! Yay
I have been there was an advertisment on google a month ago. but without any donations advertisment is imposible.
Last edited by Saito Fox; Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:31am
Doomtodeath Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:34am 
3: In portal there are observor rooms, Go look it up.

4: Heh you got me! :)

1: Okay. Lanterns make it more scary i guess.

2: I understand.

5: i understand.
Saito Fox  [developer] Feb 15, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Glad i helped clear things up. anyway please post again if you have more questions.
Gentleman of the Dusk Feb 18, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
My opinion is, if you do an RPG combat system, make sure you make the more dangerous SCP's like 173 and others like him/it are rather hard. Oh, and you know how there is always a superboss, far harder than the final boss of a final fantasy game that gets you a big reward if you defeat it? Make it SCP-682 Dr. Kondraki SCP-076-2.
Last edited by Gentleman of the Dusk; Feb 18, 2013 @ 2:46pm
Gentleman of the Dusk Feb 18, 2013 @ 2:50pm 
Btw, if you guys need advice on what scp's or staff or stuff you want to add to the game, feel free to drop me a message. I spend a lot of time reading the SCP Foundation wiki, so I can help elaborate on anything to see how or if it can fit in the game. (If you dont have anyone on the team already doing that, that is.)
Kribbles Feb 26, 2013 @ 7:23pm 
Comment Removed.
Last edited by Saito Fox; Feb 27, 2013 @ 2:31am
Buttershy Feb 27, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
More Language ? French, i can.
Saito Fox  [developer] Feb 28, 2013 @ 3:00am 
This game will be voice acted, so the chances of finding friench voice actors is little.
Doomtodeath Feb 28, 2013 @ 7:52am 
Originally posted by Saito Fox:
This game will be voice acted, so the chances of finding friench voice actors is little.

Im wondering, Will there being any kids? Or kids voices? This is something cool i want to see in an scp game.
Gentleman of the Dusk Feb 28, 2013 @ 8:55am 
If there's gonna be any child humanoid scp's in the game, such as SCP-040, then maybe.
Saito Fox  [developer] Mar 1, 2013 @ 6:00am 
Star eye'd Child will make an appearence.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-134
her script is:
*creepy giggles* "You Wont make it" *Creepy giggle*

there is alot more to her scripts and activitys but thats a trail script if you want to try.
Last edited by Saito Fox; Mar 1, 2013 @ 6:04am
Doomtodeath Mar 1, 2013 @ 7:27am 
Originally posted by Saito Fox:
Star eye'd Child will make an appearence.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-134
her script is:
*creepy giggles* "You Wont make it" *Creepy giggle*

there is alot more to her scripts and activitys but thats a trail script if you want to try.

Cool, The scp foundation threatens readers though! :C I almost had a heart attack when i saw the words KILL AGENT while having a browse through the scps!
Gentleman of the Dusk Mar 1, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
Don't worry. It's just a site. It aint real...
Doomtodeath Mar 2, 2013 @ 12:03am 
Originally posted by Maxxor501:
Don't worry. It's just a site. It aint real...

:P Your right! The only power they have over me is to screamer or rickroll me to death.
There still very creative and talented though! :D
Doomtodeath Mar 2, 2013 @ 12:06am 
I would love to see http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-191 In this game too :D
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50