Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

SANTAS WORKSHOP
IceGrenade  [developer] Dec 16, 2017 @ 1:27pm
Bug Reporting
Please give detailed feedback on bugs if you find any and I will do my best to fix them.
See all fixed bugs here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/1228787732
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Wgairborne Dec 16, 2017 @ 1:38pm 
inventory keybind will not work. -_-
IceGrenade  [developer] Dec 16, 2017 @ 4:25pm 
You press '1' on the keyboard... or go into your settings and set a custom one if you wish, Thanks. Let me know if you're still having issues after that.
Skyatails May 18, 2018 @ 7:36am 
Map imediatley crashes the game on startup, crashes at the black screen before entering the map, no mods used.
IceGrenade  [developer] May 19, 2018 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by Skyatails:
Map imediatley crashes the game on startup, crashes at the black screen before entering the map, no mods used.
Works perfect for me and others. What do you get in the error log and have you tried starting it in low settings?
Skyatails May 27, 2018 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by IceGrenade:
Originally posted by Skyatails:
Works perfect for me and others. What do you get in the error log and have you tried starting it in low settings?

Aparently the problem fixed itself on its own, thanks for the response and sorry for the inconvenience.
F3n1ks Aug 17, 2018 @ 12:41am 
@icegrenade i just randomly died by picking up one of the snowman parts
IceGrenade  [developer] Aug 17, 2018 @ 8:09am 
sorry to hear that @F3n1ks. If you give me coords, explain location or photo of where... then I can apply a fix. Many Thanks.
F3n1ks Aug 18, 2018 @ 8:14am 
i thought it was the pickup antlers of the snowman but played again today and was just fine now idk what happend.
Altough if you melee hit the little enemy's with the candy cane it doesn't make the hit sound like it does on the normal ones or just awhole lot quieter.
F3n1ks Aug 28, 2018 @ 10:38am 
Sometimes when shooting a zombie thats standing right after another one doesn't take bullet damage, cause the first zombie you shot dead the body blocks the bullets sometimes happens with melee hits also
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50