-Helms Deep- Reborn
Zero Alpha 2 2013 年 07 月 6 日 @ 下午 3 時 02 分
Anyone else getting error models?
Whenever I launch the map all I can see are error models, I have no other addons installed and this is bugging me.
顯示 1-5,共 5 則回應
< >
SeriouS_Samurai  [開發人員] 2013 年 07 月 7 日 @ 上午 4 時 56 分 
Have you verified integrity of game cache?:
Start Steam, go to your Library, right click L4D2 in your game list and select properties, then click Local Files tab and finally click Verify integrity of game cache.
SeriouS_Samurai  [開發人員] 2013 年 07 月 7 日 @ 上午 5 時 26 分 
Usually it's just some other vpk which you have installed which causes a conflict, but then again you say you have no other addons installed. It could also be a server issue, joining a different server might do the trick - but if I was you I would verify integrity of game cache first.
Zero Alpha 2 2013 年 07 月 7 日 @ 上午 5 時 46 分 
Yes, one of the first things I do is verify the integrity of game cache, I think I will try a simple restart even though I don't usually have to, maybe that can fix the unusual error. Thanks for the help though, I hope to be playing this again soon since it is a really good mod.
ThatsClassic 2013 年 07 月 10 日 @ 下午 12 時 17 分 
hi sorry im a huge noob. This is one of my first downloads on steam workshop so you should be happy i chose you. Anyways do I just subscrieb and then go in game and its waiting in the survival maap selections?
vanxanderton 2013 年 12 月 23 日 @ 下午 6 時 05 分 
ThatsClassic 發表:
hi sorry im a huge noob. This is one of my first downloads on steam workshop so you should be happy i chose you. Anyways do I just subscrieb and then go in game and its waiting in the survival maap selections?

Yes you do it should be there.
顯示 1-5,共 5 則回應
< >
每頁: 15 30 50