This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Homesick
Owl Thrower [RUS] Sep 27, 2013 @ 5:40am
Why does the name of this game is very similar to the name of webcomic "Homestuck"?
Is it a reference, or the name was choosen randomly?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Servetus Oct 11, 2013 @ 7:55am 
I do not know more about Homesick than casting my own casual approval and checking up on it every month or three to see if any news has surfaced.

Bearing that in mind.. I believe there is no correlation. It is not a reference nor was it chosen at random. The video material we have available as well as the written description imply that Homesick will be a game saturated in emotion. One powerful and suprisingly common emotion is 'homesickness' which is often an intangible sensation overlapped with sadness and wistfullness (a feeling of vague / regretfull longing). It seems that Homesick will be all about understanding the reasons for such feelings and overcoming them. Amnesia, unconcsious clouding of memory / emotion, psychological trauma, and altered states of consciousness all appear to be possible concepts explored as well.

The majority of this (99.9%) is conjecture. I suppose I responded to your question for my own entertainment.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50