This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Freedom Planet
Nice Watch, Nerds! Apr 5, 2013 @ 4:48pm
Nice game and all but...
The controller tool is beyond broken. I have made and saved more profiles then I can count. I hit apply start the game and nothing responds. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I tried other games. Unsurprisingly they worked perfectly. JoytoKey and XPadder are not long term solutions especially if this game uses any kind of analog controls.
Last edited by Nice Watch, Nerds!; Apr 5, 2013 @ 4:52pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Apr 6, 2013 @ 12:56am 
Yeah, we're aware of it. We've already replaced the Settings program with a simpler and more compatible one built directly into the game. It should be visible in the next demo.

Our main hurdle right now is that our game software only allows controller customization for PC games. For other versions, we'll have to make the player choose from a list of presets unless we can hire someone to program third-party extensions for the other platforms.
Nice Watch, Nerds! Apr 6, 2013 @ 1:41am 
Oh sweet, when's the next demo out?
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Apr 6, 2013 @ 11:04am 
We'd like to get the new graphics finished first (which would be for the characters and for Dragon Valley and Shang Mu Academy's tilesets). We'd probably have to wait a few months for our pixel artists, in that case. By that point, there will be a ton of changes and tweaks as well.
Valzeras Jun 16, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by GalaxyTrail:
ew graphics finished first (which would be for the characters and for Dragon Valley and Shang Mu Academy's tilesets).

sweet
thatdudeinthecotton Jul 6, 2013 @ 5:28am 
Didnt wantto make a whole new thread for this so....

Played the demo for abit, and have to say its pretty damn good :)

Couple pet peeves though:
-the pause button on the controller is default Y, which is abit weird considering the usual pause button is "start" (not a major issue since its configurable, just noticed it is all)

-carols look up ability isnt interuptable with a jump, though it is when she has a bike (if thats deliberate then thats cool, just seemed odd)

Awesome game and keep up the great work :)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50