This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Freedom Planet
Felixia Jan 2, 2014 @ 3:03pm
donating
is there any way to donate $10 to get a steam key when it comes still? i checked the kickstarter and dont seem to be able to donate there or anywhere :(
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Jan 2, 2014 @ 3:53pm 
We still accept them, but since we don't have an automated system for distributing keys yet, we have to handle them on a case-by-case basis.

Anyway, thank you for your offer! You can use one of the links below depending on whether or not you want the full soundtrack on release as well:

$10 (full game only): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HTNEA64GG9MH2

$20 (full game + soundtrack): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YAEZMBQ8BCCD8

Hope that helps!
Felixia Jan 2, 2014 @ 4:26pm 
ok thank you <3
GamefreakDX Jan 3, 2014 @ 2:54am 
I think... I'll try to pay for it, thanks. Because I couldn't do it by Kickstater as I never knew it existed.
NoVa [2000] Jan 9, 2014 @ 2:44pm 
Every time when I want to pay for something VIA Kickstarter, it's always too late. (Edit 22nd August 2014: Turns out that Australians can't even use Kickstarter to pledge $).

Anyway I've actually used that second link posted above to pledge $20 for the full game & soundtrack yesterday.

However, for some reason I'm having a hard time understanding what case-by-case basis means.
Last edited by NoVa [2000]; Aug 21, 2014 @ 8:14pm
GalaxyTrail  [developer] Jan 13, 2014 @ 4:34pm 
NoVa - It means that I have to manually add each person who donates to our mailing list in order to receive their Steam keys (as well as downloads to the soundtrack for people who pledge for that).

Also, I got your donation. Thanks! You should be receiving the key in the email you use for Paypal.
Strife can you give other methods for those who don't use/have paypal?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50