This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Conquer Online 2.0 - A Free to Play KungFu MMORPG
☩Sparrow420 Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:17pm
Just go download it yourself.
before you think about putting this garbage on steam. This game has been out for a very long time and is very much garbage. This game defines pay to win, you cannot progress without paying. All this game is is grinding and paying for your gear so you can pvp. I played this game for years a long time ago and quit once the lottery and such got released. It's awful.

I dare anyone to go download this game and make it to lvl 100. If you try i guarantee any sane minded person would come back here and break the "Not Interested" button.
Last edited by ☩Sparrow420; Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:18pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
crRy.gateboy6 Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:29pm 
It's a free to play game you ♥♥♥♥♥.
☩Sparrow420 Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:47pm 
Originally posted by gateboy6:
It's a free to play game you ♥♥♥♥♥.
No lol, no its not.
Delicious Veil Marsala May 22, 2014 @ 4:19pm 
Sure, it maybe f2p, but whats the point of playing a game were each and every aspect of the game can be avoided by giving away money. Want to level up? buy levels. want to buy gems for socketed weapons? Buy them with money, gear? yeah sure, buy those too. the list goes on.

They even allow players who have cheated, to buy their way out of a ban. They see many bots in game, and the only way to release them is to pay money.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50