This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Rogue's Tale
Unholy Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:19am
Bug List
Hello there Zach. Since you're not always online (obviously), I thought that it would be a good thing to start a bug reporting thread here for us to help you deal with the minor bugs we encounter.

Here's one: Last night I had that amulet that let you turn undeads, and I had two in my team. Sometimes when you ask them to go somewhere they just stand there, and when it happens, if you keep asking them to do the same thing, the game will crash. I recreated that 3 times in the same game. The way to avoid it right now is to ask them to go somewhere else when an order does not register. At least two time it involved opening a door.
My ingame name is Unholy and it's also my username.

Congratulation for that great game!
Last edited by Unholy; Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:19am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
nibbe  [developer] Jan 20, 2013 @ 5:17am 
Good idea.

This bug is most likely caused by the second undead following the first and the first one failed to open the door with its face. The second one then thinks that the first one was attacked by some creature and that ends in a null pointer since it was a door =)

This issue has been fixed in the version that comes out today or tomorrow.
Unholy Jan 23, 2013 @ 10:53pm 
Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah it seems to be fixed now. The only bug I encountered since then is that mysterious duplication bug.
12 Feb 23, 2013 @ 9:33am 
I kinda forgot my login on epixx.org. Any options other than register a new one?
nibbe  [developer] Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:32am 
If you forgot your account name then just create a new one (unregistered accounts will be removed after ~30 days). There is no way to reset unregistered account passwords since there is no way to verify who created the account in the first place. I might make an exception if a player asks it over an email mentioning both the account name and some of the character names he has used but I'm not making any promises.
Too Late To Die Young Jun 5, 2013 @ 2:26am 
allright
warhawk666 Jul 31, 2013 @ 5:32am 
I dont know if this is pug as is. But when you encouter portcullis on your way down you cant get past it and dungeon cant be reseted. Happened twice. First time there was already portucullis as door. had to just retire that char. Second time some NPC walked portcullis trap and I was not be able to continue. Luckily I died there in some horrible spiked pit trap so didnt need to retire. Could this be fixend or atleast trigger reset dungeon when this happen?
nibbe  [developer] Jul 31, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
The retire part is not exactly a bug but it's not entirely intended either. It only affects toons that are poor and who can't sell their gear to earn 50g and reset the dungeon in the town. Toons that are as poor as that are probably less than 5 minutes old so I can live with them retiring once every 10000 or so games (you have just been very unlucky to face that situation twice) =)
warhawk666 Jul 31, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
Hello I just have read that reset dungeon comes active also after resting in inn. That might be good wolfie tip ;)
' #Virus Aug 7, 2013 @ 10:21am 
xd
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50