The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adura's Merchant Mod - Player Shops
Adura  [utvikler] 26. mars 2013 kl. 23.31
What would you like to see next? ^^
It's just what the title says, what would you like to see most next?
Added trading, new shops, selling your stands, whatever?
Try to list things that aren't too large and difficult, as those are all I really have time for atm =/.
I want to keep tabs of what people want to see most, so I can address those earlier :D.
< >
Viser 115 av 103 kommentarer
jjb-54 28. mars 2013 kl. 10.55 
I already shared this - but this seems the better place - a 2nd storage chest (free or to purchase) this is to store stuff that you want to put into the sales chest when the sales chest is empty.
cmzpowrrangr 5. apr. 2013 kl. 15.09 
well if possible maybe make it where you can change the name for the shop
or make it where people will actually look at the stand i could go on and on but it is entirely up to you adura.
Sist redigert av cmzpowrrangr; 5. apr. 2013 kl. 15.11
ImAnAcorn 6. apr. 2013 kl. 14.28 
I would love the player inn idea. It would be so cool to be an innkeeper in skyrim.
Elli Pompelli 10. apr. 2013 kl. 12.51 
Maybe it is possible to give the huscarls another dress while they are sitting at the shop?
carolynkm 10. apr. 2013 kl. 15.55 
I'm not a modder so I don't know what isn't large or difficult :) But nice to haves would be the ability to upgrade to a larger inventory with sufficient merchant skill - sort of the equivalent of being successful enough to need warehouse space; the ability to use the cart driver network (which I've never been able to get to work) to deliver items to a shop when you're on the road; adding more shops to some other cities as well; the ability to set trades to look for specific items - so if you were skilling up blacksmithing, say, you could look out for leather or leather strips - maybe also have a sliding bar to indicate how much over and above the normal price you're prepared to go - if you pay over the going rate, you acquire them faster.

Awesome mod though - i'm re-clearing dungeons just so I have stuff to stock the shelves with :)
The Dark Ranger 11. apr. 2013 kl. 16.36 
I would like it to be compatable with the enhanced cities mods as much as possible and npcs to come along
76561198073598153 16. apr. 2013 kl. 22.33 
can u please give me a another website for download the mod? because i cant download from workshop. please
carolynkm 16. apr. 2013 kl. 23.32 
I used another mod once where the author would only use Steam - his reasoning was that if you couldn't use Steam then you had a hacked game. So since I'm sure yours is genuine, I would suggest you contact Steam support (they are helpful, I'v e used them), re-identify yourself using the CD key from the purchase, and they should be able to sort you out :)
76561198073598153 17. apr. 2013 kl. 3.12 
i just cant download it, so i need the another website
Adura  [utvikler] 17. apr. 2013 kl. 7.24 
@Carolynkm: Thanks for trying to help ^^.

@jingxu524: Sku11m0nkey's amazing Breezehome House mod has a modified version of this mod on his nexus page. His version has the Whiterun stand moved, as it would conflict with the garden in his mod.

You can download it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11158

If you like the mod, then please rate or leave comments on the steam page ^^ The nexus page is not mine >_< I will make an official Nexus page at some future date :P

@Everyone else: I'm taking all of your suggestions into account, though there are a few that may be beyond the power of the Creation Kit =/
carolynkm 17. apr. 2013 kl. 12.12 
SKSE is your friend for that which seems beyond the power of the creation kit :) I use Sku11monkey's Breezehome mod and yes it sort of conflicts, but you can still get to the chair, the safe and the storage locker. Just hope that Lydia doesn't start with the hayfever since she's sitting in the middle of all the flowers. My merchant skill is up at 96 now - hoping that 100 will unlock something. Hint hint ;)

Edited cos I just thought of another suggestion. Once you get a high enough Merchant skill, have the ability to expand a shop so that it can be tended by more than one person (from the choice of spouse, housecarl and hired person), increasing the amount of goods you can sell.
Sist redigert av carolynkm; 17. apr. 2013 kl. 12.15
76561198073598153 17. apr. 2013 kl. 13.11 
thank you to much, this mod is i always hope, thank you again
76561198073598153 17. apr. 2013 kl. 14.28 
oh~~i download that and i cant find the man for the mod.. can you help me , i lost
Adura  [utvikler] 17. apr. 2013 kl. 15.56 
@Jingxu524: If you have more questions or concerns, please check the FAQs or leave a message in the comment section. This place is for suggestions so I have a nice place with a list of stuff to try >.<

@CarolynKm: I don't think lvl 100 unlocks anything T_T. Though, it really should O_o

I had planned to have the Jarl deliver a note into the safe complimenting you on your success, then stating that your shop will be used for purchasing items for the guards and his court - which would bring about a higher sell rate.

But, I ran outta time and couldn't work on that >_<;

I like your idea of expanding the shop, but that might be confusing to make >_< I can give it a try later though ^^ (For now I'm very bust and toying with a different mod idea :P).

Also *hands Lydia some medicine * that should protect her from the mean flowers O_o *sneeze* oh no!! D:
Schabby 5. mai 2013 kl. 8.02 
I haven't tried it out yet, but i think it would be cool if you could place flyers of some sort, and the amount you place for a fee, i.e. 50 gold, can bring a slight increase of selling. Like a perk of some sort, or upgrade possibly! Great looking mod so far! -Schabby
< >
Viser 115 av 103 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50