This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Cat Lady
Crystal Jun 3, 2013 @ 5:36am
*** Solved***A story defect or i understood wrong?(Some spoilers inside!!!)
Well i like this game but suddenly i just noticed one fail in the story.As i understood from the chapter where Susan came home after hospital her phone was turned off because it was out of use(she explains that nobody calls her) but how she phoned Mitzi in the chapter with maniacs if her homephone is not working?Сan you answer me or i understood something wrong?
Last edited by Crystal; Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:33pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Crystal Jun 3, 2013 @ 7:38am 
bump
Sam Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:20pm 
Hmm... Now that you mention it, I'm trying to remember what was said during the conversations. I vaguely remember that it was mentioned at some point early in the game that the phone line got disconnected because of unpaid bills?.

But to me it appears some time went by after Mitzi moved in and the kidnapping incident. And I would assume that as sharing rent appeared to be the main reason to let Mitzi move in, I guess that they paid off the bills.

However that is just my assumption, I don't know if it was a plothole or not :P
Last edited by Sam; Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:20pm
Crystal Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
Well thanks for answer i just wanted to make it clear because english is not my native language so i accept that i understood something wrong.Yep it was out because of bills Susan told about it when you first time visit her flat after Doctor X scene.Anyway still love this game especially when Susan and Mitzi talking about social netwroks and a funny scene with a nanny in the dark.Also who is dat sick guy Joe Davis it looks like kinda reference but i cant understand maybe another game?
Last edited by Crystal; Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:35pm
Rem  [developer] Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
The first step phone companies take when it comes to people not paying bills is that they disconnect out-going calls only. Susan mentions that when you examine or try to use the phone. She can still receive incoming calls, though!;)

PS. At least that's how it works in UK ;)
Crystal Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Thanks now it's all cleared up;3 Because in Russia if you not paying you cant recieve calls then after 6 months you must pay extra money(your debt and some penny like you installed a new phone) to make your phone work again.Didnt think that dev will answer on it;3
Last edited by Crystal; Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:36pm
Skeith Jun 11, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
@Rem that's how it works here as wel.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50