This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
TheUnbeaten28 - LTP God Mode Jul 26, 2013 @ 6:40am
I love this game!
Just had to throw in my two cents. There are really two major types of MMOs out there:

1. Chase after items, levels, progression; farm dungeons and raids, etc.
examples: WoW, GW2, etc

2. Sandbox MMOs where the idea is to just do whatever you want. The world is yours to discover and explore.
examples: Mortal Online, Ultima Online..

Personally I like both types of games but I find the latter to be a lot more refreshing, especially since there are so few MMOs that adopt this paradigm.

If you like Skyrim, then (2) above is MUCH closer to that type of game in a multiplayer setting than (1) is. If you think Elder Scrolls online is going to be type (2), think again!

While the learning curve of type (2) MMOs can be steeper and it may not be obvious immediately exactly what you are supposed to be doing, once you start discovering some of the things you CAN DO you may find yourself drawn in! I think people try MO and are immediately put off because there is no XP bar and obvious shiny things to chase after.

Hope that helps understand this game a bit better...
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Forgewolf Jul 29, 2013 @ 9:54am 
I would love more details from your perspective of this game. I just watched the second trailer and I was like.. "Sweet!"
bt331 Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:41am 
I am playing currently. The game is awesome. Absolutely unique in today's MMO market. This needs greenlit like yesterday.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50