This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Forsaken Fortress
Xx BoD xX Dec 28, 2013 @ 3:32pm
Just curious
This game looks amazing and from what I can see will be the only game that can rival Kenshi.
However Im extremely curious as to when this game will be put on steam for real. Anyone know?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
1stReaper Dec 28, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
im just as curious as i love this genre of game :)
Potat0wned Jan 13 @ 11:05am 
The last update was over a year ago but hopefully they havent abandoned it!
JOE1st Jan 13 @ 5:02pm 
its dead
[HERD]ElectricSpark Feb 3 @ 11:59am 
nope, we kickstarter backers just got a recent Beta update (it MIGHT be the last beta update before release)
WE DON'T OWN OUR GAMES Feb 3 @ 4:04pm 
game is a scam, you cant even download the beta they sent out because they used Rapid Share,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress/comments

read their comments. look where this game is going.

this just proves this game is most likely another kickstarter scam.
1stReaper Feb 3 @ 5:41pm 
=/... ill wait till it comes onto steam... least then there wont be a download limit / wont be a scam.....
Black Knight Jul 2 @ 1:07am 
it has early access and i have received the download link and the key. don't understand why they didn't update this page thow...
Last edited by Black Knight; Jul 2 @ 1:08am
1stReaper Jul 2 @ 2:54am 
lazyness ?
JOE1st Jul 2 @ 4:56pm 
shame
1stReaper Jul 3 @ 2:32am 
i've seen 3 games get greenlit, at least 2 to 5 games go from early access to full,
and completed all the card drops for my games,,,, and game hasn't even had (far as i can tell) one update =/

first voted for this game back when stardrive was still in early acess >.<
Last edited by 1stReaper; Jul 3 @ 2:33am
Xx BoD xX Aug 1 @ 9:33pm 
Yeah man I was looking into this game a looooong time ago. Why wouldnt they put it on steam?
Youre basically guaranteed tons of dough.
JOE1st Aug 2 @ 6:12am 
curious
Xx BoD xX Aug 2 @ 10:57pm 
yeah man if you havent noticed early access titles make A TON of money on steam, or steam makes a ton of money off of early access...
JOE1st Aug 3 @ 4:11pm 
even more curious as to why they havent made any real effort to go to steam
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50