This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Terrorhedron 3D Co-op Tower Defense
Macanito May 18, 2013 @ 1:15pm
First impressions?
any?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
schoAsch May 30, 2013 @ 4:21am 
hey macanito,

first of all: im sorry for my bad english.
this game is a normal tower defence game, no hybrid stuff or so. u got many towers with different setting options, which is very useful in fights.
on the first sight this game could be a little confusing, but the lvl ups you can get will bring u more towers and upgrades, which takes you into the game. after first funny tries... and not finishing the first stage, you get a feeling for what to do. nevertheless it could be kinda hard and trial and error stuff at the first place. but the deeper you get into it, the funier it gets. especially if you got mates to play with. and THIS is the real fun part: play it with friends and it's such an awesome game!

greez,
schoAsch
Gaiotto Dec 21, 2013 @ 8:46pm 
i think that is a nice idea, i like the style
hEcTi~X Dec 26, 2013 @ 12:44am 
3D tower defence might be a bit confusing at first but this looks good.
Папа Медведь Dec 26, 2013 @ 7:13am 
I think musik in that game was rather boring but it helps to concentate on the game process
iLag (BSIG) Feb 15 @ 9:31am 
Here[www.gamingmomentum.com] are some first impressions. One of these days I'll hopefully get around to playing some more of it.
Last edited by iLag (BSIG); Feb 15 @ 9:31am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50