This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dragon's Lair
La Papa Grande Nov 22, 2012 @ 7:57pm
What were you doing the first time you played Dragon's Lair, and what were you doing the last time you played Dragon's Liar?
First: old 1993 computer, barely old enough to sit at the chair. Mom over shoulder helping me hit the buttons.
Last: playing with friends on a Saturday morning, taking a shot and passing the controls each time you die.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Lord Syruss Nov 27, 2012 @ 3:33am 
CDi, having given up playing the horrific zelda games, giving this a go and having amazing fun with it with friends.
wiesshund Nov 30, 2012 @ 3:03pm 
Standing in an arcade looking at the new shiny game that cost a dollar to play.
This, space ace, and cliff hanger
Infomaniac Dec 7, 2012 @ 2:15am 
Normally it only costed 50 cents to play
xybotsu Dec 7, 2012 @ 2:06pm 
First time I was at a friend's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I was too young to remember much but I remember this. They had all these "normal" arcade games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, etc. I saw this and it looked like a cartoon and had voice which was amazing sitting next to the other games. It took 2 tokens instead of 1 and I kept dying repeatedly but had fun at the time. I had no concept of how to play video games at all then so just seeing it was good enough to remember it.

Last time? I played this at some retro arcade convention for a few minutes a couple years ago. Real arcade machine with laserdisc. Joystick ball was loose but still playable. Obviously by then I understood the controls and how timing was linked to a certain event. Was fun again, but for different reasons. That said, I wouldn't pay more than 3 dollars to buy it these days. Game is still fun though but it's more for nostalgia and cheap thrills now.
넌나한태오빠야⊙ω⊙ Dec 26, 2012 @ 4:34pm 
Random arcade, fell in love with it the first time. I could stand there for hours playing this, with people waiting in que behind me.
replay_player Jan 6, 2013 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Щέįßħũņđ:
Standing in an arcade looking at the new shiny game that cost a dollar to play.
This, space ace, and cliff hanger

so this game was made by same company that made cliff hanger? i was wondering if anyone else even remembered that one. (space ace and Dragons Lair were pretty much the same) but cliff hanger had different cartoon graphics and seemed like it was geared towards "older" crowds
McShave07 May 10, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
First time: Playing this on the CDi
Last time: Playing this on the CDi

I honestly hope to god I never have to even watch someone else "play".....if fact I hope I never have to watch someone watch this QTE animated short again.
efx00 Oct 6, 2013 @ 8:16am 
I was cottaging up in muskoka, there was an arcade in bobcaygeon, and my uncle was puking at the number of quarters going down this monster's throat. It was like 75c per play. LOL! a hundred years ago!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50