This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dragon's Lair
Giant Cheeseburger Nov 18, 2012 @ 6:54am
$$$
How much will this game cost? If it's under $5 I'd approve it just for the curiosity factor. Otherwise, see the discussion by "Grog" about terrible design.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
digitalleisure  [developer] Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:23am 
We haven't determined what the final cost will be. But it would certainly fall in line with where our currently released versions are priced.
Syrsly Nov 20, 2012 @ 10:09pm 
I don't know what the going price is, but I expect the game to be extremely cheap considering how "classic" it is. lol
La Papa Grande Nov 22, 2012 @ 7:55pm 
On a related note, any chance of DL2 or Space Ace being released too?

Although DL2 was outragously harder, it was also MUCH more entertaining to watch.
HaDoKen Games Nov 24, 2012 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by La Papa Grande:
On a related note, any chance of DL2 or Space Ace being released too?

Although DL2 was outragously harder, it was also MUCH more entertaining to watch.

Daphne and DVD = play.
loopyelf Nov 27, 2012 @ 6:05am 
Current price on the website is ... $29.95. That'll be a 'no' from me.
Lord Syruss Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:44am 
Where did you find that price tag? Says "Suggested Download Price: $9.95" on the website.
Vessel Dec 11, 2012 @ 1:22pm 
cat
Plumtree Dec 19, 2012 @ 1:39pm 
Or i can just get this game on my iphone for like 2 bucks and be on my way
bunnymoon Dec 21, 2012 @ 1:09am 
So when you say "where our currently released versions are priced." what do you mean?
Your online store lists the PC Dragon's Lair HD [PC] at $ 49.95 https://shopdigitalleisure.com/hd-pc-dvd.html
The PSN version of Dragons Lair is 10.00
HeyJoJo Dec 21, 2012 @ 1:48am 
Extremely cheap for being a classic? He doesn't know much about classics. Look up how "cheap" classics like the original Spyro and Crash Bandicoots are on PS1 or something.
bunnymoon Dec 24, 2012 @ 3:08am 
@HeyJoJo 16 The games you mentioned Crash Bandicoots and Spyro are 5.99 on PSN, Physical copies will probably get you 3 -10 US Depeding on condition, and which print and how lucky you are.
TiG3RMaST3R Jan 2, 2013 @ 4:56am 
let's see how it will be on steam, i already own the triple dvd and i play it on daphne, in order to purchase it again on steam it should have a lo of features, like achievements first of all, and pefect roms emulations (including Europrean roms) with scores and maybe leaderboards, then we can talk about it. Else i'll keep my daphne.
replay_player Jan 6, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
i was thinking that this would be around the same as the PSN version. The original company that made this game and DL2 and Space Ace right? Did they also make a game that was similar called "Cliff Hanger" [if my memory serves?] Anyways it was a like you were a James Bond type character

Nefylym Jan 8, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
man, as a gamer, i just can't support this shameless cash grab, there is no gameplay to speak of ... this is a travesty ... i wouldn't care but it took up a spot on the greenlit indie projects ... not cool Steam ... looking mighty EAish right about now
Alvarito Jan 15, 2013 @ 10:16am 
$5 is definitely what I'd pay for this.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50