This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Dragon's Lair
$$$
How much will this game cost? If it's under $5 I'd approve it just for the curiosity factor. Otherwise, see the discussion by "Grog" about terrible design.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
digitalleisure  [developer] Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:23am 
We haven't determined what the final cost will be. But it would certainly fall in line with where our currently released versions are priced.
TapSkill Nov 20, 2012 @ 10:09pm 
I don't know what the going price is, but I expect the game to be extremely cheap considering how "classic" it is. lol
On a related note, any chance of DL2 or Space Ace being released too?

Although DL2 was outragously harder, it was also MUCH more entertaining to watch.
HaDoKen Games Nov 24, 2012 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by La Papa Grande:
On a related note, any chance of DL2 or Space Ace being released too?

Although DL2 was outragously harder, it was also MUCH more entertaining to watch.

Daphne and DVD = play.
loopyelf Nov 27, 2012 @ 6:05am 
Current price on the website is ... $29.95. That'll be a 'no' from me.
Lord Syruss Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:44am 
Where did you find that price tag? Says "Suggested Download Price: $9.95" on the website.
Plumtree ツ Dec 19, 2012 @ 1:39pm 
Or i can just get this game on my iphone for like 2 bucks and be on my way
bunnymoon Dec 21, 2012 @ 1:09am 
So when you say "where our currently released versions are priced." what do you mean?
Your online store lists the PC Dragon's Lair HD [PC] at $ 49.95 https://shopdigitalleisure.com/hd-pc-dvd.html
The PSN version of Dragons Lair is 10.00
HeyJoJo Dec 21, 2012 @ 1:48am 
Extremely cheap for being a classic? He doesn't know much about classics. Look up how "cheap" classics like the original Spyro and Crash Bandicoots are on PS1 or something.
bunnymoon Dec 24, 2012 @ 3:08am 
@HeyJoJo 16 The games you mentioned Crash Bandicoots and Spyro are 5.99 on PSN, Physical copies will probably get you 3 -10 US Depeding on condition, and which print and how lucky you are.
TiG3RMaST3R Jan 2, 2013 @ 4:56am 
let's see how it will be on steam, i already own the triple dvd and i play it on daphne, in order to purchase it again on steam it should have a lo of features, like achievements first of all, and pefect roms emulations (including Europrean roms) with scores and maybe leaderboards, then we can talk about it. Else i'll keep my daphne.
replay_player Jan 6, 2013 @ 6:30pm 
i was thinking that this would be around the same as the PSN version. The original company that made this game and DL2 and Space Ace right? Did they also make a game that was similar called "Cliff Hanger" [if my memory serves?] Anyways it was a like you were a James Bond type character

Nefylym Jan 8, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
man, as a gamer, i just can't support this shameless cash grab, there is no gameplay to speak of ... this is a travesty ... i wouldn't care but it took up a spot on the greenlit indie projects ... not cool Steam ... looking mighty EAish right about now
Alvarito Jan 15, 2013 @ 10:16am 
$5 is definitely what I'd pay for this.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 15 30 50