This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dragon's Lair
Artgang Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:19pm
Dragons Lair 3D
Steam should greenlight Dragons Lair 3D, the 3D adventure game that is not a Quicktime press the button or you die game, its a third person action game in which you weild your sword and get to the Dragons Lair!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
GWT Dec 29, 2012 @ 12:49am 
i remember that sucking ♥♥♥
Artgang Dec 29, 2012 @ 9:31pm 
you must not have played the right one then
minnasotaburnsfan[DoomGuy] Jan 6, 2013 @ 9:10am 
oh no that one sucked S**t so dragons liar 3d shold not be put on steam
Artgang Jan 6, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
your talking about the PC version right? not the lame Gamecube one
Kaldar5 Mar 2, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
No. Super no.
Dragons Lair was good because of Don Bluth's art. Take that away, make it crappy 3d, and it sucks.
weasel Mar 12, 2013 @ 3:39am 
Dragon's Lair is a fantastic game. I still have most of the rooms memorized and I haven't played the game since around '88. But hands down it is my personal all-time favorite game. Hell, look at my avatar. Even my multiplayer spraypaint/marker is Princess Daphne in most games.

That being said, the 3D version was quite enjoyable. Certainly no substitute for the orginal, but fun none-the-less. It was a solid game for its time considering most non-id, non-unreal 3D games were full of bugs. And many of the gameplay mechanics were were well developed and thought provoking.
MadOrange64 Mar 14, 2013 @ 2:25am 
there is a 3d version on the ps2 and it sucked
Earth Worm Jim himself Mar 16, 2013 @ 5:24pm 
I remember playing the 3D one on PC and I loved it at the time. So yea, put it on Steam, if you don't like just don't buy it.
Von Awesome Mar 30, 2013 @ 7:11am 
I recently reinstalled the PC version of DL3D and it is a great 3rd person action game. Really fun. It's nice to have control of Dirk the Daring instead of just pushing one button and watching the next scene. I love that they stuck to Bluth's art style. An underrated gem of a game.

Here's the original arcade playthrough. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6uEx5gWovA
Hunk Apr 30, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
It's not a bad game. I'd buy it!
iambubbaq May 21, 2013 @ 5:44am 
I love this game! Completely underestimated... I would love to see it on Greenlight and was going to suggest it, but I'm not even sure who owns the game anymore to even write them an email. Dragonstone (developer) doesn't exist anymore and I think Ubisoft published the game but I'm not sure. But a remastered PC version with controller support would be fantastic.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50