This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dragon's Lair
pgc79 Nov 28, 2012 @ 3:33pm
Let this game live!
Make it touchscreen compatible, gamepad compatible, and of course keyboard and mouse, but just please MAKE IT! This game is a classic despite its clunky controls and deserves to be remembered for being one of the most remarkable 1980;s arcade games of its time. Remember those days? The quarter arcades like Us vs. Them! I want to see games like Space Ace, DL2, Time Traveler and even enhanced versions of some of the old Sega CD cartoon-based games get re-released. Don't let the old SNES Dragon's Lair misguide you - these games deserve preservation and I know I'd buy them all for my collection.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
La Papa Grande Nov 29, 2012 @ 7:19pm 
Imagine playing through Vivi's Salon on your computer...but seriously, games like this were far better than another flash based "drag and release" shooting game in the same scale that later Tony Hawk games are better than the original Gameboy Color version.
Gen. cLassEg Nov 30, 2012 @ 1:27am 
where is my lair guys? yep sir i'm need in this right now. o/
Kayato Nov 30, 2012 @ 8:45am 
I only want HUD disable options
rothe123 Dec 17, 2012 @ 6:57pm 
nothing like good old dirk the daring saving daphne
HeyJoJo Dec 21, 2012 @ 1:55am 
Grog was just being a baby wanting attention. This game wouldn't affect him in the slightest, this was voted up by people who want the game. So this is greenlit, and people who want it will buy it. End of story.
Nefylym Jan 8, 2013 @ 7:06pm 
Grog had a very valid point and to downplay it is just making yourself look like an idiot. So go ahead. Game's been greenlit, so it's a dead issue anyway, but if you think locking his thread is just gonna make us real gamers go away and forget about this travesty then you're mistaken. Steam should have just released it outright if they were looking to do one of their buds a solid. No need to take up a spot on the list while other actual games with actual gameplay have been waiting forever to get greenlit. That way you would have done right by the nostalgics, the indie devs, and us serious gamers, which is what I thought Steam and Valve as a whole were all about: celebrating actual games, not cartoons disguised as 'games'. I mean, why not put Pong up while yer at it?!

Frankly I had more fun watching the end to Mass Effect 3 >.>
Neuro_Freak Jan 9, 2013 @ 8:34am 
I love this game. It is one of the first game that I played in the arcade as a kid. I purchased it for my android, and love it. I will also get it on steam once it is released, this is one of the best graphically designed retro games made in 1983, and it still stands the test of time today graphically.
IG-88 May 15, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
the game is allready avalible on amazon, gamergate and applestore it cost 9.95, we will get the exact same version released in 2006, the dev just took 7 year to port on pc and mac

I strongly suggest to get the blu ray version as it is better visualy then pc, and you have more feature
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50