This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Sapience
EEVV #Linux Dec 20, 2013 @ 9:43pm
My thought on the game
Well if this was totalbiscuit, then he will clearly destroy you and your reputation, but since I LOVE these type of pixel 3D games the review will be different, so first of the graphics aren't everything, it is the story or plot, or maybe your just thrown out and you don't know anything and maybe later on you find what you were looking for...

Now the genre looks like sci-fi which I am fan of, but we all know that sci-fi games have a bit of horror in them, your style is really good, I am making a game myself but it is no longer pixelated. Anyway the download is finished so I am going to play it and post further rating/reviews!

-EDIT-
Also I am going to post the review because I found everything awesome, and I have to give you extra credit because the game isn't easy to make using the software you ARE using, basically I don't want to post it here, I know how you can feel, everyone will try to post their own master piece, you know?
Last edited by EEVV #Linux; Dec 20, 2013 @ 9:47pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
hazzzzaaaa Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
ok
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50