This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Battle Nations
Hexalellogram Nov 23, 2012 @ 8:49pm
This Game is Epic
Please listen to me. This game is great. It makes you use strategy. Sure you can use real money to speed things up a bit, but this game is 100% achievable using $0. There is a way to get paid currency free. It's called tapjoy. you download free mobile apps to your phone for a certain number of the paid currency. you can delete the apps afterward. so this game is 100% free to play. money is not required at all.

This game has some real-life elements as well. Infantry is vulnerable to chemical attacks. Tanks and other armored units take less damage from bullets, but more from explosives. Snipers have an increased chance to do more damage to infantry. Therefore you must deploy a mix of units to succeed in battle.

Some of you say that the only way to get good units is to pay for them with real money. This is not the case. As said above you can use tapjoy. Or you can rank up units you can get without real money, increasing their power. It takes time but a free unit can be just as good as a paid one with some effort. if you are too lazy to do this then go play another game.

This is not a clone of farmville. It is true that you make goods in shops for rewards. But these rewards get you closer to the next level and better units to unlock.

And a lot of you are wrong. This game is NOT on Facebook not on Flash. Its only on Mac OS X and iOS so far.

This game is free. if you are devoted enough you will not pay a single cent.

Please if you dont want it on steam then JUST DON'T PLAY IT. it won't harm you to have it on steam if you ignore it. Give Battle Nations a chance. Don't diss it if you haven't even played it. Try it out and see what you think.
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
Counter Helix Nov 24, 2012 @ 12:19pm 
This ^
K1NG_K3V1N Nov 24, 2012 @ 2:14pm 
WORD!
kyleach15 Nov 27, 2012 @ 12:44pm 
Omg preech
RKO Outta Nowheres! Nov 28, 2012 @ 5:52pm 
Tapjoy is amazing, they have fun and good games that are FREE, cept for the speacial items each time u lvl up tho :S
「太田 功」 Khoi128 Nov 28, 2012 @ 6:04pm 
I so agree about this game
Hexalellogram Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:41pm 
Originally posted by kyleach15:
Omg preech
is that good or bad? look at the positive comments.
(V)ercenary Dec 1, 2012 @ 5:05pm 
really fun game to play... I'm in total agreement, just kinda worried if I'll have to start over fresh
Hexalellogram Dec 2, 2012 @ 1:44pm 
you won't, as long as you use a z2live account. you should be able to sign in with it on the windows version.
Spartan448 Dec 4, 2012 @ 4:19pm 
You actually don't have to deploy a mix of units. In my experience, just massing vehicles worked fine for me. Takes a hell of a long time, though. I think it's 40 gears for 1 heavy tank, and I have three. Rocket Trucks and Tank Killers can also be a pain to get...
Last edited by Spartan448; Dec 4, 2012 @ 4:20pm
Conceal(-_-)Don't Feel Dec 5, 2012 @ 5:07am 
AMEN TA DAT!!!!
isaac.cochran Dec 6, 2012 @ 7:26am 
yeah i use three super tanks for my front line and tank killers behind and i dont ever lose
jonesski69 Jan 1, 2013 @ 12:36am 
I wish u could do more than one thing at a time. like upgrade more than one building at a time. and upgrade more than one at a time. but other than that i love it. its an awsome game passed many many hours on it. I hope it comes out on pc. with steam or as a stand alone. either way i would buy it. if i had to.
shot4213 Jan 3, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
great speach!
BadassBlaziken Jan 6, 2013 @ 11:43am 
I agree completely. Anyone who plays strategy games should at least try this game.
Globow Jan 16, 2013 @ 12:35am 
Haer haer!
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50