This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Distance
Mayne Mar 28 @ 3:10am
Hello
I just found out about this game, and it looks crazy fun. I really want to buy it, but, my problem is the community already seems dead before the game is actually released (probably just because it has been delayed this long).

Anyone know if this game is going to be out this year? I want to buy it but it feels to me like it's never going to be finished...wich is a shame

Also, what a horrible idea to give backers inside information and leave other people guessing. Communication with the community is one of the most important parts as you probably already have noticed.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Venomeyes' Apr 2 @ 11:12pm 
Well, the community is very excited about the game. They are tired of waiting. It has been over a year almost two since it has been backed with extra cash to spare for added bonuses.
The team is very small, thus the time its taking to make the game perfect for the players. I'd hate for a money grubbing corporation to put there hands in where they aren't wanted and ruin it. Or one of the team members leaving the team and taking part of the code, like what happend with Sonic 2 HD.

I check back once every two months.

No one knows when the game will be released. As they say at them end of their video. "Coming, when ready"... Just like Diablo III's "Soon".

The reason Backers get info and non-Backers don't was so that the Backers will feel special because they threw their money at them. From what I hear, Backers aren't getting much info either.... I would agree with you that everyone should be up to date like the rest, so that more poeple will talk about the game. Its free publicity which means, more purchases of the game.

I want to play the game badly, but I must wait till its perfect. I also intend of buying a PC steering wheel for this game, when I find it satisfactory.

I would take a guess that it will release with a $20 - $30 price tag.
ethentianknight Jun 20 @ 8:48pm 
I backed it for the beta.
We haven't even gotten to play it yet.
VIVA PERON! Jun 24 @ 2:35pm 
I want too!!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50