This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

No Heroes
☣☢moar cowbell☢☣ Oct 7, 2013 @ 10:36pm
Oculus Rift
I didn't see any threads about this, and I knew that some time or another, someone would ask this question. Are there any plans for Oculus Rift support?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
FileCorrupted Oct 8, 2013 @ 7:52am 
It seems kind of pointless for this game but it would be interesting to see
DicTi0naryは傷つかない Oct 16, 2013 @ 1:05am 
oculus ready plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark Benitez Nov 27, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
why not, go for it!
[NL] Noldemor Dec 8, 2013 @ 2:56am 
srsly? Oculus Rift for a fps games? wtf are you smoking?!
All Grey Dec 14, 2013 @ 12:55am 
Actually, from watching videos of TF2 with oculus rift it looks pretty interesting. I'd love to see that in this game. It adds another level of player awareness to the game. *Cover fire while looking around to check surroundings* or even so you could literally look over your shoulder while sniping without turning your whole body.
☣☢moar cowbell☢☣ Dec 14, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
Considering this game has full body awareness, it would make it look really good.
PiranhaBears Dec 25, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
Guys, the game is being developed with the Unity engine. Being as it's basically free, currently, Unity has no support for the Oculus Rift. For the current lone developer to add support for the Oculus Rift by himself would be insanely hard too.
jacob45574 Dec 28, 2013 @ 7:58am 
I have an oculus rift, and it works great on games like outlast,mirrors edge. But i wouldnt try to format an FPS game for the oculus rift. srry but it is just what i think. It might turn out well and be great though. Your call :)
nigglet Feb 2 @ 12:14pm 
i dont think Unity supports Oculus Rift guys
runner21 May 18 @ 10:31am 
As other's have said, Unity doesn't currently support Oculus Rift. What I would much rather see is DLG try to get No Heroes on the PS4. Sony is really pushing Indies and Free-To-Play games, and along with the fact that Unity supports the PS4 (no/little porting troubles), it's practically a free audience for DLG. He gains a huge audience, and would keep all the IP rights and what not. I really can't see why he wouldn't take advantage of this.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50