This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Uprising44: The Silent Shadows
will those that have it on Desura get a Steam key?
It's on sale on this bundle and I wonder if I'll get a Steam key (when you get GL) if I buy it: http://www.flyingbundle.com♥♥♥♥♥♥933d93bccf8a66c0896fcd9c6088a0a8
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
It says that you get one when it gets greenlit if you vote for it, so I guess so.
where does it say that?
crisorlandobr Dec 22, 2013 @ 6:52am 
Hey developers, this flying bundle will give steam keys when greenlit ?
If not, will IndieBundle give ? Since thier bundle had a button promising to give steam keys when greenlit
Tks and good holidays
Stormwoken Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:28am 
I second that question. I bought it just in hope of getting it greenlit and aded to Steam =)
I won a Desura copy from GalaGiveAways (created by Flying Bundle). I'm looking forward to the game being greenlit!
random Feb 23, 2014 @ 6:25am 
Any news on steam keys?
UHR Mar 6, 2014 @ 3:34pm 
I hope that people that supported, voted for and bought this game via bundles will get their Steam keys.
Smash_UK Apr 5, 2014 @ 1:38pm 
bought desura version, please give steam key
yup, where's the key?
i got this in capsule computers bundle 2
crisorlandobr May 3, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
I got this game from IndieBundle and from FlyingBundle and NONE of them have Steam keys...
And now ?!
A.R.M. May 20, 2014 @ 10:37am 
Indeed... got the Flying New Years Bundle that was supposed to, and has for other games, provided teh steam keys as the games got greenlit... somewhat suprised to see this one yet to provide those steam keys to that vendor to distribute... and on top of that I voted to greenlight this... so if it is true this wasa vote and get a key game then there are all sorts of key distribution problems... C'est la vie, please resolve this as soon as possible so that we can actually speak well of this game... I have no interest in playing it on Desura.
Last edited by A.R.M.; May 20, 2014 @ 10:39am
Crizyz Jun 22, 2014 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by crisorlandobr:
I got this game from IndieBundle and from FlyingBundle and NONE of them have Steam keys...
And now ?!
We boycot this developer from now on. I am pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥ at them too to be honest.
I bought the Flying New Year bundle just for this game, so not getting it on Steam (Desura is not really my lead client for gaming) while it was promised, is pretty much an intentional ♥♥♥♥ up. Seeing as there is no response from the dev at all, it is safe to assume this dev is better avoided in the future.
crisorlandobr Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:16pm 
Devs really did not even appear here to justify anything
0 ethics
luna_cos Feb 21, 2015 @ 9:20pm 
"groupees - CAPSULE COMPUTERS BUNDLE 2"

"UPRISING 44: THE SILENT SHADOWS" Where to get Steam Key
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50