Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
Andzu Dec 7, 2012 @ 5:42am
Reichstag Map
It would be amazing if a map can represent the final battle of the second world war ;)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The Lunar Douche Dec 7, 2012 @ 7:54am 
I guess that wouldn't exactly be fitting, since RO2 is, unlike the first Red Orchestra, focussed solely on the battle of Stalingrad, hence the title "Heroes of Stalingrad". Of course, I would also like to see a Reichstag map, or at least a new version of the Königsplatz map from RO1 where you fight your way across the place in front of the Reichstag, but I don't think that's going to happen.
You might as well grab your modding tools, do some research and build your own Reichstag map ;)
Panzerlied Dec 7, 2012 @ 9:33am 
Post this query to the Tripwire Forums for RO2. There you can see various works in progress and current beta maps. Of those, there are a few that aren't "set" in the Battle of Stalingrad. There's been quite a few RO1 remakes as well. If I recall there was some talk about a Konigsplatz map being discussed but I haven't heard anything else on it.
HaydeyHoe Jan 11, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
when i used to play ro1 i loved konigsplatz and i played it all the time.i think its a awwsome idea if they make it again but as gorillawarfare said ro2 is based in stalingrad so........
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50