Steam Greenlight
Halo Combat Evolved
I think Halo Combat Evolved should be on here, because not only would its community (which is still large) be growing, it is an overall great game and i think im not the only one who thinks Halo has revolutionized the FPS series, and have it with Half life for tru nostalga
< >
Beiträge 16 von 6
Your thread shouldn't be here.
might i ask why not?
Because there's a Requests sub-forum where all these threads should be posted. Posting on these forums about games you want won't achieve anything but at least you'll be posting them in the right place.
Also really? Halo has revolutionized the FPS series? Maybe on console, but the PC FPS games at the time of the XBox release of Halo were already outdoing it, by the time of the PC release it was average at best, HL1 had much better single player and UT2003 had much better multi-player.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ríomhaire:
Halo certainly has had a massive influence whether you like that or not. It popularized many staple features of many modern FPS games: only carrying two weapons, regenerating health (shield technically) and quick grenade throwing and it was also a big influence in getting people to really start playing FPSs on consoles. Yes these things existed before Halo but Halo made them big deals.
True enough I suppose, I guess revolutionized doesn't always mean improved :/.
Sorry, i didnt know that there was already a sub forum, and while unreal is better than halo, Halo did perfect some things that already existed
< >
Beiträge 16 von 6
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 5. Dez. 2012 um 15:06