Steam Greenlight
Request Games For Greenlight.
Ive been searching through the greenlight and none of these games are satasphieng, i've had plenty of ideas, but in this discussions add any game ideas and steam might see it :D Also I might be able to submit any ideas :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robinsenpai; 12. Apr. 2013 um 22:00
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
Some Of the ideas were : Gears of war 1-3, Maby Mc (minecraft), and lastly any Call of duty (that includes black -ops) Idk If mc or cod is in there but ik G.o.w. Isn't. Post any comments below on any games that u want in and steam could see it. :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robinsenpai; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:29
Oh and you could add Roblox... Somehow xD, plantsvs zombies(thats probabally already on steam), or Wizard/Pirate 101. P.s. It is auctally hard to find ideas for this because all of my games that u usually play is on steam xD
Gears of War 1 is very likely never coming to Steam. If Microsoft wanted to sell it on steam instead of their "Games for Windows Live" thing, they very likely would have done it by now. The rest of the franchise has no PC ports even on the horizon.

Mojang do not want to put Minecraft on Steam.

The entire CoD franchise is already on Steam, so bringing it up is rather silly.

Also, Roblox has no PC port, PVZ is on Steam, and Wizard/Pirate 101 are both already freely available to play from their own sources in full and would very likely not make it through Greenlight. There's general disdain for pay-to-win games 'round these parts.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:43
Ok Thx I guess people can still get it other ways :) And P.s. I never knew cod. was on steam xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robinsenpai; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:42
Easy enough to find. Just run a search for it in the Steam store.

(By the way, this topic really should have been made in the "Request a Game" forum...but it wouldn't do much good there, either. The only way a game will get submitted is if the devs are convinced to submit it. Valve isn't in the habit of seeking games to sell when they have so many devs and publishers coming to them.)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:45
Ok Thx For the Tips and imkinda off topic, ive just read 101 comments on skyrim disucussions xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robinsenpai; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:57
Ok thx For The tips i'll Update The Title :)
Oh and do you have any ideas for games to post here?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robinsenpai; 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:53
Dragons Dogma
rhinobc 21. Apr. 2013 um 23:08 
Rise of nations all the way.
You guys do know that it is essentially useless to post in this thread as noone is going to heed these "requests"? It's just not how greenlight works.

Go email the developer of the game you like and ask him/her to bring the game to greenlight because Valve sure wont
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 12. Apr. 2013 um 21:20