Naval War: Arctic Circle

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Crea e scopri nuove missioni
Con l'accesso a tutte le fantastiche unità e caratteristiche presenti nel gioco, potrai creare le tue missioni personali ovunque nell'Oceano Atlantico del Nord. Condividi il tuo lavoro con gli altri ammiragli e trova nuove missioni per mettere alla prova le tue strategie navali. Clicca qui per ulteriori informazioni.
 Questa discussione è stata messa in evidenza. Probabilmente è importante.
Welcome to the Naval War: Arctic Circle Workshop & Discussions
Welcome to the Naval War: Arctic Circle Workshop, where you can easily share and download custom, community-created missions for your game. With the introduction of the mission editor in the latest free update to Naval War: Arctic Circle, you get access to all units in the game, and the ability to create your own missions anywhere on the North Atlantic Ocean. Simply launch the game and choose “Mission Editor” from the main menu to begin creating your own custom mission. When you’re ready to publish your mission to the Workshop, click the up-arrow icon in the top-center of the screen in the editor.

You can use this discussion space to ask questions and discuss aspects of Naval War: Arctic Circle that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these new discussion areas.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 23
[1] wow! Steamworkshop every day supports more games!
Ultima modifica da dieruki; 7 giu 2012, ore 12:13
ok. thanks.
Nice news! Though I havent played the Naval War for a month or something)
nice should spice things up for naval war
can i join them..???
whats the point... Naval War: Artic circle sucks... i want my money back, no save features, horrible presentation, terrible GUI, mid mission looks like a 4 yo created them... seriously. spend your money in QUALITY game and not in this trash
Messaggio originale di -skullfire-:
whats the point... Naval War: Artic circle sucks... i want my money back, no save features, horrible presentation, terrible GUI, mid mission looks like a 4 yo created them... seriously. spend your money in QUALITY game and not in this trash
Wow Butthurt much? Lets see you make a better game then, Hot shot.
how do you download the editor?????
It's built into the game. Just run the game and choose 'mission editor' from the main menu
Messaggio originale di Alden:
It's built into the game. Just run the game and choose 'mission editor' from the main menu
How do you download these custom missions?
Messaggio originale di baxterbj:
How do you download these custom missions?

Simply click the green "Subscibe" button
For some reason, suberines in my custom missions start on the surface regardless of the settings I assign them. Is there any way to fix this?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 23
Per pagina: 1530 50