Steam Greenlight
Greenlight Likes/Faves should show up in friend activity.
Probably already been said, but yeah, it'd be nice to see what games they like in the activity rather than going into greenlight.
I think Greenlight is awesome by the way, read something about Steam admitting something..
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
That makes perfect sense.
Bump.
None of my friends can't see what I'm voting for (unless manually checking).
It'd be nice to be in the activity feed to spread the word of games.
Last I checked, if you Favourite a game it does show up in your Community activity. This is one reason the Follow mechanic was created. Prior to that the only way you could track a Greenlight entry was to 'Favourite' it - regardless of whether it was good, bad or indifferent.

This had the effect of promoting all 'Favourited' entries to your Steam friends, regardless of whether you voted yes or no.

Otherwise you would have to bookmark the url and manage it all yourself.
TomB  [розробник] 26 серп. 2013 о 21:11 
You can always click the Share button to share on your activity feed and write a little blurb about why you are sharing that item.
Цитата допису Sgt.Psycho:
Last I checked, if you Favourite a game it does show up in your Community activity.
I've always voted, then favourited it just so my friends can see when they go into Greenlight, but doesn't show up in activity for us.

Цитата допису TomB:
You can always click the Share button to share on your activity feed and write a little blurb about why you are sharing that item.
I never actually noticed or look for that button, thank you, will be doing that from now on.
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 5 серп. 2013 о 11:13
Дописів: 7