Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Les mer
EndZeitGeist 23. juli 2013 kl. 18.55
Music question
Hello there,
I am not a programmer, but a musician. Is it difficult to insert my own music to the game? I hope, someone can answer that and can help me.
< >
Viser 13 av 3 kommentarer
Stark Raven 4 23. juli 2013 kl. 19.18 
In order to put somethign in-game you have to have music to replace, such as the Tank theme or a jukebox song. You have to make your replacer sound match the replaced sound in frequency, length, and channels, at least.

Luckily, for those of us not in the know, there's a program for that; LuKeM's Sound Mod Creator, which can be found here: http://forum.l4dmaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8888
It's pretty simple, so long as you know which sound file you want to replace. The program should do all of the fixing and fiddling for you, and it will easily let you package your sound into a mod so you can share it. I've used it myself, I can vouch for it.
Sist redigert av Stark Raven; 23. juli 2013 kl. 19.19
EndZeitGeist 23. juli 2013 kl. 21.29 
Thank you very much. I will take a look at it!
Mitzi 31. juli 2013 kl. 14.06 
in both l4d 1 and 2 i have amusic menu which i can play my own mp3s you must encyrt to avoid patent infringement if i can find those links i will post here.
< >
Viser 13 av 3 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 23. juli 2013 kl. 18.55