Orcs Must Die! 2

Orcs Must Die! 2

당신만의 스펠북을 만드세요
함정, 장신구, 무기와 캐릭터 의상에 적까지 다양한 콘텐츠를 만들고 공유해 보세요. 초보자 가이드를 참고해 더 알아보실 수 있습니다.
(hashtag)buslife corey 2013년 7월 10일 오후 11시 34분
Make a void wall ground trap?
Can anyone make one of these bad boys?
< >
6개 댓글 중 1-6개 표시
Revaer 2013년 7월 11일 오전 4시 07분 
EDIT 4: So, I made one. I can set it up two ways, one where you need to throw them into the ground to kill them and one where they die if they step on it. Both are crazy powerful, so it usually doesn't matter which you go for. Which would you prefer I upload? Maybe I'll make a bunch of silly overpowered traps.

I edited an example XML to do the trick, but I can't figute out how to test the thing. It does sound fun, but I made the trap very expensive to upgrade. Though, how do I set the initial skull cost to buy the trap from the list? I'm working on it, I suppose. XD

EDIT: Got the traps properly set up as mod files, now to figure out how to add them to the menues. Could replace traps, but that would be boring.

EDIT 2: Got it into the buy menu as it's own trap, need to edit the character menu to do so. Can set the costs there, too. Now I can buy and select it, but I can't figure out how to place it yet. Going to try setting it up to use tar trap visuals for now I guess.

EDIT 3: Guess what, totally got a graphically bugged version working. Downside? You need to 'throw' orcs into it, on the floor there. They don't get sucked in at all, but maybe I can pull the grinder's code in or something to eat them up or something. Kinda funny, really. But hey, a good experiment. I'll work on this again at a later date, but for now I have a couple other priorities.
Revaer 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 7월 11일 오전 8시 39분
(hashtag)buslife corey 2013년 7월 12일 오전 9시 09분 
Revaer, it sounds great so far. My thought was that they'd just walk over it and fall into it, spewing out skeletons and coins, because a super powerful trap like that sounds funny to me. Throwing them in with the windbelt sounds good too. Thanks for working on this, it has potential to be hilarious
Duente Zaibatsu 3 2013년 7월 13일 오후 5시 23분 
Revaer님이 먼저 게시:
EDIT 3: Guess what, totally got a graphically bugged version working. Downside? You need to 'throw' orcs into it, on the floor there. They don't get sucked in at all, but maybe I can pull the grinder's code in or something to eat them up or something. Kinda funny, really. But hey, a good experiment. I'll work on this again at a later date, but for now I have a couple other priorities.
One way to "fix" what you are suggesting:
1 - Remove the minimum speed factor of the trap
<PhysicsVelocity> <Direction>-1,0,0</Direction> <Velocity>10</Velocity> <<<<<<<<<< Remove this, or put 0 on it. </PhysicsVelocity>
Also, you might want to base that trap as a floor trap, as it makes it easy to place (like the freeze trap)
2 - Take the function, and put it another trap:
<Action name="TrapWallVoidMobAction" unique="true"> <Effects> <DoAction> <ActionName Weight="1.0">TrapWallVoidMobActionCoin</ActionName> </DoAction> </Effects> </Action>
And then lookup "TrapWallVoidTargetZombie" and add that function in the trap action.
Jeeves 2013년 8월 8일 오후 7시 06분 
☻/ This is Bob. Copy and paste him
/▌ all over the workshop
/ \ so he can take over
76561198030043640 2013년 8월 11일 오전 4시 26분 
Is it possible to have a floor-base 'void pad' but limit the number you can use to, say, 6 or 10?
mirror 200cc 16 2013년 12월 30일 오후 9시 22분 
How do you make a wall trap floor placeable? I tried making a floor trap wall placeable but it only allows you to build it to the wall in horizontal position...
< >
6개 댓글 중 1-6개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50