Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Les mer
breakfastbat 1 15. juni 2013 kl. 6.32
Uploading a campaign - says "success" instantly for 120mb file
It says success, has a page for my campaign and everything, but there's no upload progress bar or anything and my internet isn't being choked so it's not uploading in a background process, and I can't figure out a way to download it to see if it's working (I'm assuming that just means it isn't working) - help? I don't even know what's supposed to happen. I would rather have an error code than for it to say my upload was a success after "uploading" a 100mb file for two seconds (it would take my internet ~30 mins)
< >
Viser 11 av 1 kommentarer
AlwaysToast 33 18. juni 2013 kl. 9.10 
I had the same thing happen with two of my four map uploads. The first and fourth ones uploaded normally. For the second and third, instead of uploading normally, it said it was done instantly, then it was sync'ing my file with the file on the workshop. So if this is happening, you should be able to tell by looking at the icon on your task bar should have the dotted line showing sync’ing. Basically it was background uploading the files… (taking pretty similar time to how long it takes normally), and would pause the upload if I ran a game. While freaky, it did upload the files to the workshop. I also have no idea why this happened. I too would prefer if it just uploaded the file normally.
< >
Viser 11 av 1 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 15. juni 2013 kl. 6.32