Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Lue lisää
An idea for a campaign: feel free to use
"An American Idol audition day has ended. Four judges (survivors) find themselves alone in the set. WTH has happened?? When wandering in the building they find people acting very strange. They fight their way out the building using guitars as melee weapons they found lying around. Outside, across the street is gunshop. There's a TV set explaing the situation. They grab guns and other stuff and decide to make their way to airport where they should have private plane waiting..." For this to work you would need to create custom skins and sounds/voices. If attempting to use original logos and sounds you would need to ask for permission.
< >
Näytetään 1-2 / 2 kommentista
Please PLEASE Please LET ME PUT A CAP IN NICKI MINAJ.

Zombie or not- I WOULD LOVE TO LET THAT HO TASTE A BULLET. She work my nervesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I'ma show her multipersonality- two bullets for every one she "claims" to have. Oh, that ho work my nerves.

Biggest Illumanati Puppet. Well, SECOND biggest. Lord knows they wouldn't give HER any real power.
i have idea what about the survivors start off on a plane which is in the air , it crashes (as usual) in the desert . The survivors find a shack filled with weapons and supplies they head to a town filled with zombies. There is a police station and someone on the radio telling people taht there is a military warship is being used as a safe point , the survivors are given instructions to go to airfield and find a pilot and a plane (pilots name doesnt matter) . the plane has to be filledwhich triggers a finale . I f they survive they escape on the plane and see it land on the ship 9sunset in background)
< >
Näytetään 1-2 / 2 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 27.1.2013 klo 14.02