The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Löydä parhaat modit peliisi
Suosikkimodisi löytäminen ja asentaminen on nyt helpompaa kuin koskaan ennen. Modintekijät nauttivat myös tästä virtaviivaisesta menetelmästä lähettää modeja suoraan Steamiin. Napsauta tästä nähdäksesi miten tämä toimii.
Skyrim: Having trouble installing SKSE
Hey Guys,
Im relatively new to steam, and to pc gaming. I have skyrim on ps3 but decided to play on pc b/c of all the mods and blah blah blah
ANYWAYS..i have youtube'd skse install tuturials and follow every step through. excep't when i go to launch skyrim via skse launcher i get a pop up that says " cant find TESV.exe"
i can clearly see it in my skyrim game folder. im not sure what im doing wrong. The only reason i want to have the skse because i read somewhere that it was neccessary to have in order to run most mods without crashing the game (like mine does when i try to add certain mods, i.e. Whistle, Housecarl redone, dual wield two hand weapons.) Anyways, any tips/advice would be helpful, and a clear step by step explanation for beginners on how to install properly would be appreciated.
Thanks
^_^
< >
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
When installing SKSE, you must extract the contents of the archive into your steam/steamapps/common/skyrim folder.
I.e. SKSE_Loader.ese (and other skse files and folders) must be in the same folder as TESV.exe
yup. all of the folders are there including the TESV.exe which is why im confused. but im burned out trying to figure this out so thanks anyway for responding i definitly appreciated it.
Use this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGnQIiNVqA and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcOK0oEDMw

It's the best way to install and use skse imo.
alright thank you i will see if i can work it out
Run the SKSE launcher as administrator.. should throw you right into the Skyrim main menu if it works right.

Have to do it for mine, took ages to figure out what was going on T_T
I just figured this out. Do not copy entire contents of SKSE file into Skyrim file. This is what you must do. open SKSE_readme file and follow instructions therein. Do not copy src file into skyrim file or skyrim\data. This is where the problema lies.
Hope this helps, better late than never.
< >
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 17.11.2012 klo 22.38