Dungeons of Dredmor

Dungeons of Dredmor

Trpasličí průmysl potřebuje právě Vás!
Vytvářejte a sdílejte nové předměty, místnosti, dovednosti, kouzla, monstra a další! Pro více informací klikněte zde.
Broken Cooldowns
Hey all,

I'm new to this modding thing, and decided to throw a whole bunch of extra skill trees in my game. Everything works like a charm, I can select the skills, nothing crashes, and the passives work great.

However, every single spell added by the mods that has a cooldown doesn't work properly. For example, the Draconic Aspirants from Faxpak, which start with a Breath skill with a 6 turn cooldown, show to have a 7 turn cooldown when I use them, but this number never decreases; I am never able to use that spell again. It can't be a fault in the mods themselves, as this happens to me with every mod. It has to be something in my game that doesn't react well to mods.

Does anyone know why this happens? Thanks a bunch!
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
this is kind of a fix: add another skill into the skill with the broken cooldown and then rapidly replace that skill with the skill you had before.

hope it helps.
Yeah I found out the answer a few hours after asking the question, the skills the game sets on your hotbar are simply broken, replacing them with 'themselves' will fix the problem.
This will be fixed in the next update by Gaslamp.
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50