Steam Greenlight
Suggestion: games friends voted for in Community > Friends
Same way it shows games they bought and earned achievements now.
En son Capitalist Shark tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Eki 2012 @ 19:07
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
Err... No, just no? It would push to make voting biased. (More than it already is).
"Hey look, mah friend voted for this, let's go vote for it." Not to mention the spam... No chances it ever happens.
you can already see which games your friends favorited. isn't that enough?
I Spam all my friends to go vote for my favorite games so that they have a chance of getting through. Bite me.
Meh. I am actually not concerned about voting bias if the viewer knows which games their friends had voted for. The bias would be so statistically (I know this isn't the correct word) random that it would be difficult to determine what games are influenced. Now, if we knew what is the most popular, there would likely be a small influence voting behavior if said survice is offered.

But yeah, it is pretty easy to see what games your friend's had voted for so... I am not sure what else would be needed.
En son Yuga-Suggah tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Eki 2012 @ 21:59
Oh god no. The sheer incredible amount of spam there would be if it listed every game they voted for would be immeasurable. The entire friends page would be completely swamped with nothing else but that.
İlk olarak CrimsonBelvedereDS tarafından gönderildi:
I Spam all my friends to go vote for my favorite games so that they have a chance of getting through. Bite me.
Actually, maybe. I do tell others to make their friends vote for a game if they want it. But I agree with Cookie. Spam, spam, spam...
Since I realise that me and my friends don't always tend to like the same games, I'd hate my feed to be full of games they've voted on. It's the same reason I don't badger them just to help games I'd like to see through Greenlight. It's selfish and inconsiderate, basically.

So I'm against this due to spam and irrelevance.
Well, that`s why I don`t tell them to upvote games i`ve upvote but rather send them the links to the pages of the games I`ve favorited and most eager to see on steam.
There s "blotter settings" so if things get spammy you could just hide upvotes. And if it would show same way as "%username% now owns %n% more games" in a block it won't take too much space. Like if someone voted 50 games in one day, it won't show separate entry for each game.
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 5 Eki 2012 @ 19:06
İleti: 9