GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Finden, spielen und erstellen Sie einfach Spiele
Entdecken, bewerten und laden Sie kostenlos die besten Spiele herunter, die mit dem GameMaker: Studio von Spielern erstellt wurden oder versuchen Sie, Ihr eigenes Spiel zu entwickeln und teilen Sie es mit der Community. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren.
 Dieses Thema wurde angeheftet; es ist wahrscheinlich wichtig
Getting a Steam Key for Already purchased Version of Studio
If you already have Studio and wish to download and use it in Steam go to https://www.yoyogames.com/my_licences and recover your licence which will send you an email with your Steam key.
< >
Beiträge 18 von 8
Zytho 10. Okt. 2012 um 10:50 
Hello Shadowsun, I'm trying to get my key, But its not alowing me to enter it into steam. Is there a glich with versions or does the standered 50$ not get a steam key?
chance 11. Okt. 2012 um 6:02 
@Carl: My understanding is that any version of Studio should get you the equivalent version on Steam. I have Studio Pro and it worked fine. But it should also work for Studio Standard, according to the YoYo Games announcement.
Hi, Yes chance you are right every version of Studio gets a Steam Key however you need to enter your current licence key into https://www.yoyogames.com/my_licences before you get your Steam key to use.
I've been with Steam for quite a while now. Has allways worked fine. However. I recently got the Studio version. Then paid $100 for the Pro version. Then followed the first tutorial and did all the stuff correctly. Click the Run button and BOOM!!! A big bad dialog pops up and says something about my AssetCompiler not finding a file. Something about the System.Core.
I had a feeling this GM was too good to be true. Looks like I'm screwed.....
I have a key for Windows, not for steam.

First question is... If I use it on my new computer, will I get the latest version of gamemaker for windows, or the version that i bought the key on?

Second question is... Could I trade in that Windows key for a gamemaker: Studio Standard?

Also, what is the Gamemaker: studio version compared to the Gamemaker for windows? Is GM studio more up-to-date than GM windows?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Andrew900460 .;UbErZ;.; 3. Mai 2014 um 15:44
Strange, I enter my email address in the field, I got the email but there is no Steam key, only license key. Steam key section is blank.
Hello! Can i get GMS download from yoyo site if i have steam license? Pro+mac+yoyo comp. I want version without ties to steam.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TͤͣͬearOfTheSͭͣͬtar; 23. Dez. 2014 um 5:39
monke 31. Jan. 2015 um 16:39 
You guys are awesome. Is there any real reason to restrict steam version in that way?
Where are fresh versions, where are betas? I just can't understand your policy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von monke; 31. Jan. 2015 um 16:40
< >
Beiträge 18 von 8
Pro Seite: 1530 50