Steam Greenlight
Acest topic a fost închis
I know of a game that should be here. What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game here for consideration.
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 66 comentarii
This should be in top of every page. It's getting ridiculous the amount of people that do not make an attempt to understand Steam Greenlight before "participating" in it.
Bouncer 26 sept. 2012 la 5:56 
This topic is deserving of a sticky, shame nobody would read it then...
TeraBit 26 sept. 2012 la 6:07 
Please sticky...pretty please! :)
I am totally with Marigold on this one and I had to post on this thread. I just woke up and I saw like 15 new post/threads so I thought I'd check. Only to find Marigold fighting idiots who never read "About Greenlight". Not just one, many. Sticky it, threaten the idiots if they don't get it. OR let us entertain ourselves in always repeating it to them, I don't mind any myself.

Postat inițial de Jessikitax:
This should be in top of every page. It's getting ridiculous the amount of people that do not make an attempt to understand Steam Greenlight before "participating" in it.
All I can say to this is "I know right?".
Yes...

Sticky.
Psycho 26 sept. 2012 la 17:33 
Sticky please admins. It's not hard. Seriously!

Just hit that button over there....
Skoardy 26 sept. 2012 la 18:13 
So come tomorrow, I still expect to see three or four new request posts, with this one sat amongst them. That's the problem with these people. They just can't be bothered to read anything before they post their "I want! I want! I want!" threads.
Psycho 26 sept. 2012 la 20:35 
They should set it up so that if a new thread (<1 hour) gets X amounts of reports, it is immediately pulled from the forum and put into a mod queue. Trolls thrive on attention, and if they get none and no lulz, then they will move onto another tree with lower-hanging fruit.

Either that I dare them to give Marigold mod status. No more trolls, ever. :P
Editat ultima dată de Psycho; 26 sept. 2012 la 20:35
Oh god no.

I would go mad with power and just ban everyone in like ten minutes. No trolls? More like no posters.
Psycho 26 sept. 2012 la 22:35 
Cool it can be just like Google+ then.[justdwl.net]

Meets base requirements but zero peer involvement? Mission Successful!
TeraBit 27 sept. 2012 la 1:38 
Back up to the top you go....
I'm bumping this because there's like fifty new request threads.
From another thread, for your amusement, I give you:
Postat inițial de Gêñé®á£ Šþàñký:
Yeah I said that. If you read....I posted here cause of active forms. No need to be cocky.
And also:   S T I C K Y      T H I S     P L E A S E E E e e e e   !
Editat ultima dată de Merry Xmas! SAUNA; 27 sept. 2012 la 21:28
Postat inițial de CrimsonMoth4:
Hey Wilco 256 thank you for your toughts.
I wan't to know what game you have in mind. Im always looking to find new Anime style games. Please shair you thoughts.
Postat inițial de wilco256:
No that's me pointing out that you're supposed to go do that yourself. Greenlight isn't a wishlist, and the forums aren't the place for requesting games.
Postat inițial de CrimsonMoth4:
Oh yeah i know i just wanted to see what other people thought about the idea. If steam were to put more of those style games. Cause right now...
Psycho 1 oct. 2012 la 21:22 
How's that sticky post going, admins?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 66 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 26 sept. 2012 la 1:38
Postări: 66