Nexuiz

Nexuiz

Vytvářejte a objevujte komunitní úrovně
Vytvářejte vlastní mapy a sdílejte je s komunitou. Nebo prostě procházejte, stahujte a hodnoťte úžasné výtvory ostatních. Mapy s vysokým hodnocením mají dokonce šanci stát se oficiálními! Pro více informací klikněte zde.
CryEngine 3 Scale Tool
Hey there peeps,

I've been making a map for the last couple of days, and to get the main idea I'm first working with solids before making way more detailed objects in 3ds max. But, I've got an issue. I want to make the entire map 20% smaller, due to the fact that I've never really played the actual game and today I did and realised that my map is kinda huge, which will surely spoil the fun of the map.

And here's the issue, some solids I've resized with the scale tool. At first, this is obviously no issue. But when I try to resize the entire map, all solids that have been resized (around 200) will be put back to 1 (default), instead of the values they were before (like 1.5) meaning my map is all of a sudden not playable because of solids being out of place. I've also tried importing it in 3ds max, do it there and then reimport to cryengine, but I can't seem to be able to reimport.

I've already considered that such things as doors won't fit anymore, luckily, I don't have any of those objects. so that's no issue.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
yeah you can only scale an object once before it will reset to 1, unfortunately, this is an issue within the egnine. I'd say your best bet is in the 3dsmax import-export-import process. whats happening that preventing you from reimporting?
Well, I couldn't find the plugins. But now I did, sadly enough you need to download the entire Cryengine SDK just to get those few plugins. Thanks anyway mate.

Cheers
< >
Zobrazeno 13 z 3 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50